Mahek will come for...,.. - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by monu_tan

In the end, its the public which chooses the winners. Anyone who have not withstood nomination will face it now. But the point should be clear..It takes a lot in a mad house crowd to be away from controversies and nomination. And juhi has done that better than Mahek.
Btw I hardly see people in real life commenting on Juhi's diet in the house nor do i see housemates talking about it. Its only the forum, lol. So the hatred or love here on forum, do not really represent public in general.

If you see some ppl here taking anti WCE stand, its mostly because it makes no sense having a Wild card entry 2 week before the finale. A finalist should rough it out rather than being plain lucky or opportunists.
@Red...then BB shud ask for public votes only in the finale when BB himself and housemates wants  who shud be there at house till end!!!!
but BB has asking to vote for them who has nominated in the house to save!! and mahek being nominated continuosly for some weeks had been saved from nominations!! so here mahek have more fans than juhi

znursingh jeee ko gussa kyun aata hai??😕😆
itna gussa achcha nahi hain!!!!😆😆
Agree i too have the same feeling that mehak will lift the trophy...
Originally posted by Shayari

@Red...then BB shud ask for public votes only in the finale when BB himself and housemates wants  who shud be there at house till end!!!!
but BB has asking to vote for them who has nominated in the house to save!! and mahek being nominated continuosly for some weeks had been saved from nominations!! so here mahek have more fans than juhi

Didnt i say nomination is the only thing which isnt manipulated..
Voting is certainly manipulated..everyone agrees on that.

Imagine Mahek was never evicted and they bring PM in the finale week as finalist. Wont you cry booo booo??
@sweetrahz
I tweeted her and say that Not only Hindustan but all Pakistan is seeing you and loves u a lot!!! 

yes i like her.she is my fav in BB.and thanx for sharing this with her.

Didnt i say nomination is the only thing which isnt manipulated..
Voting is certainly manipulated..everyone agrees on that.

Imagine Mahek was never evicted and they bring PM in the finale week as finalist. Wont you cry booo booo??
no dear i will feel more happy to see this two as finalist than mahek v/s these gang!!!!!

no dear i will feel more happy to see this two as finalist than mahek v/s these gang!!!!!

Ok replace PM with an evicted Sky?

Ok replace PM with an evicted Sky?
wow, it will be nice to see if sky will get evicted and PM will come in finale

wow, it will be nice to see if sky will get evicted and PM will come in finale

Nah wat i meant was ..imagine Mahek was never evicted and Sky gets evicted and then he comes back as contestant in the final week?

Its bull crap, whoever is the late finale week entrant. Others who are IN the house should be the one fighting to WIN and not a late 'aasman se tapka' evicted contestant.

Nah wat i meant was ..imagine Mahek was never evicted and Sky gets evicted and then he comes back as contestant in the final week?

Its bull crap, whoever is the late finale week entrant. Others who are IN the house should be the one fighting to WIN and not a late 'aasman se tapka' evicted contestant.
Wat abt Mahek hving come 2 d show after 1 month after seeing all d epis. nd Sky getting evicted unfairly nd Sky getting a chance as WC, den would u hv protested den?

It's a difficult  2 play the game of 'what ifs'.

Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago