Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shyams

Well there is no info to suggest that Juhi knows the show's producers or Salman/Sanju personally πŸ€”

Nd dat exonerates Juhi? I'm not saying dat it's a fact, but how come Mahek never gets d benefit of doubt?

Well there is no info to suggest that Juhi knows the show's producers or Salman/Sanju personally πŸ€”

ohh dear i dont believe that sallu is planning to make mahek to be winner, kya kisike saath dosti rehna galat hain! if sallu loves her then he shud have been taking her as heroine in all his films!!!!!
why dont ppl digest this fact that mahek has won the numerous hrts of ppl over all the world...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: monu_tan

And for Mahek antics in and outside the BB house she is a bigger fukra πŸ˜‰

no way... Mahek walks the talk but Sky on the other hand doesnt! 
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Nd dat exonerates Juhi? I'm not saying dat it's a fact, but how come Mahek never gets d benefit of doubt?

Because Mehak has been given the special treatment and that it a opportunity to come back to house as contestant 2 and half weeks before final and that too through a poll in which she is pitted against 2 not so popular members and that's a fact.
Edited by shyams - 12 years ago
surdr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mahek was strong contestant of all... she was daring girl to fight all alone
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shayari

ohh dear i dont believe that sallu is planning to make mahek to be winner, kya kisike saath dosti rehna galat hain! if sallu loves her then he shud have been taking her as heroine in all his films!!!!!
why dont ppl digest this fact that mahek has won the numerous hrts of ppl over all the world...πŸ˜•

I wouldn't have a problem if Mahek would have won without being eliminated and as I said I don't hate her. Neither am I fan of anybody on d show 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Because Mehak has been given the special treatment and that it a opportunity to come back to house as contestant 2 and half weeks before final and what too through a poll in which she is pitted against 2 not so popular members and that's a fact.

Mahek was unfairly evicted nd all know dat pink room gang has been given maximum special treatment. Sho not so popular...but didn't she get higher votes dan Mahek as Mahek bashers r claiming? U can't have it both ways.
infact they are giving tooo much special treatment to juhi nd that gang by saving them from evictions...they jus eliminated poob so that she go outside and  start her war on by tweeting negativity on mahek...
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Mahek was unfairly evicted nd all know dat pink room gang has been given maximum special treatment. Sho not so popular...but didn't she get higher votes dan Mahek as Mahek bashers r claiming? U can't have it both ways.

So as I told Shayari d show is rigged and that's my problem. I would have reacted exactly d same if Sky or Juhi or anybody else would have been in Mahek's place πŸ€”
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

no way... Mahek walks the talk but Sky on the other hand doesnt! 

haha blah blahπŸ˜›