Mahek will come for...,.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Mehak will come for ???

Lifting winners trophy.
mahek will come for : lifting winners trophy!!😍 (love that momentπŸ˜ƒ)
Originally posted by Shayari

she is coming back due to numerous fans demand it... infact im not digesting that she got eliminated over shonali and sid that time!!!!! how did mahek got least votes that she had to left the house over them!!!! and now if she comes back then i think it is fair decision

So u agree eliminations are rigged ? If yes that that does mean that rules are bent to suit certain people and that's d point of contention πŸ€”

she is coming back due to numerous fans demand it... infact im not digesting that she got eliminated over shonali and sid that time!!!!! how did mahek got least votes that she had to left the house over them!!!! and now if she comes back then i think it is fair decision

MAHEK IS COMING BACK FOR HER MAHEKIANS!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shyams

So u agree eliminations are rigged ? If yes that that does mean that rules are bent to suit certain people and that's d point of contention πŸ€”

exactly ...rules have been benting to certain ppl like juhi... they are planning to make her winner of the show!! 😑
i think when mahek comes in then sky should just leave!  for real! i don't want to hear her same old dialogues about aurath/hindustan/pakistan/JAPAN!  Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sha1

i think when mahek comes in then sky should just leave!  for real! i don't want to hear her same old dialogues about aurath/hindustan/pakistan/JAPAN! 
hope ur wish will come true!!!!πŸ˜‰ even we dont want to see his rudeness any more

i think when mahek comes in then sky should just leave!  for real! i don't want to hear her same old dialogues about aurath/hindustan/pakistan/JAPAN! 

Nd we don't want 2 hear d same dialogue of mujhe jaana hai! Anyways unlikely tht now Sky will do dis drama.

Don't worry i'm sure Mahek will hv some heavy-duty new dialogues, like POORI DUNIYA DEKH RAHI HAI,πŸ˜†

exactly ...rules have been benting to certain ppl like juhi... they are planning to make her winner of the show!! 😑

Well there is no info to suggest that Juhi knows the show's producers or Salman/Sanju personally πŸ€”

hes said to so many times and still hasnt left... just his fake drama. 
we all know Sky isnt going to leave... πŸ˜† hes fukra! 
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

hes said to so many times and still hasnt left... just his fake drama. 
we all know Sky isnt going to leave... πŸ˜† hes fukra! 

And for Mahek antics in and outside the BB house she is a bigger fukra πŸ˜‰