Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek will come for...,..

Posted: 12 years ago
If mahek will come in the house again then may be BB team wants to send her only for them who hates her a lottt... ppl who loves her are OK with her elimination bcoz she alrdy win their hrts!! but after seeing many anti-posts abt her over all, they may decide to send her only for her haters, they are missing her a lottt after her elimination also!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
people r loving her everywhere ,  which world r u living in
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I tweeted her and say that Not only Hindustan but all Pakistan is seeing you and loves u a lot!!!
Originally posted by: shooli

people r loving her everywhere ,  which world r u living in

shooli, did u get me or not!!! here in IF only her haters are posting 100's of anti-mahek threads, so i jus comment abt them funnilyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† mee too a biggg fan of her...
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
love her or hate her you cant ignore her!! 

MAHEK ROCKS!! πŸ˜Š
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I never hated Mahek but I'm just not liking d fact after being eliminated by public vote she is coming back 2 and half weeks b4 d final. This special treatment is not fair at all and it is not just haters but d news is all over the Media.
Why is she so desperate to comeback when she know what it will amount to,  is the question here πŸ€”
Edited by shyams - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

love her or hate her you cant ignore her!! 

MAHEK ROCKS!! πŸ˜Š

that is wat im also sayingπŸ˜‰ we fans are not bother much whether she is at house or not ...she is alrdy a winner of the show for us!! but haters are showing more interest on her than usπŸ˜›πŸ˜† that they are popsting numerous posts on her!!!! mahek rocks..pura BB forum mahek's ki threads se hi bhar gaye hain!!!!
-Moderator- thumbnail
Mehak will come for ???

Lifting winners trophy.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Mehak will come for ???

Lifting winners trophy.

i hope you're right! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: shyams

I never hated Mahek but I'm just not liking d fact after being eliminated by public vote she is coming back 2 and half weeks b4 d final. This special treatment is not fair at all and it is not just haters but d news is all over the Media.
Why is she so desperate to comeback when she know what it will amount to,  is the question here πŸ€”

she is coming back due to numerous fans demand it... infact im not digesting that she got eliminated over shonali and sid that time!!!!! how did mahek got least votes that she had to left the house over them!!!! and now if she comes back then i think it is fair decision