Posted: 12 years ago
I think one of the 2 Mahek or Sid <3 should win this season...honestly all the others r fake...
especially Sky n Juhi
I h8 Juhi..soo much...especially how she keeps insulting Sid..for no freaking reason...
Edited by chocolate18 - 12 years ago
even if amar wins the show I don't care, I just wanna see poob and sky's frustrated faces on finale
Even sid used to keep insulting Shraddha for no reason ..he was way arrogant. Its just that he was given a earful by big shot recently, otherwise he has not changed at all.

Amar would be reasonable choice for winners position considering he has not been involved into unnecessary drama and dialogues to gain footage.
MAHEK SHOULD COME BACK AND WIN!! ðŸ˜ƒ
I definately want Mahek 2 win nd I definately don't want Sky nd Sunny 2 win. D others I'm ok wid either way.😆
Mahek is the only deserving winner of BB5!!!
I would like Sid to win considering all the harassment he faces from the evil trio...
Be it anyone other than the evil trio of sky-juhi-sunny.
Be it Amar, Sid or Mahek.
I personally would like to see Sid win.
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Even sid used to keep insulting Shraddha for no reason ..he was way arrogant. Its just that he was given a earful by big shot recently, otherwise he has not changed at all.

Amar would be reasonable choice for winners position considering he has not been involved into unnecessary drama and dialogues to gain footage.

Couldn't have said it better
MAHEk...shes da wnner!! Bahot insult ki uski ,,,,She shud winnn...