India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Loved Arhi and the promo too!!

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
It was perfect I loved it, only point I will whine about is why was Khushi was bringing LA's luggage. What happened to the Prakash family and all the guys standing around and for that matter LA herself! OK OK KKG is a sweetheart she just felt a need to do it - I get it!
KKG and payal conversation was so nice - the rakshas walla dialogue was also great! Sanka Devi you are perfect for him!

The day starts with our friend being all concerned with Lavanya! I wish his take care Lavanya ended with a GOODBYE!

Then he carefully opens her gift! Not being able to read her Shudha Hindi! I swear I studied it as a second language and had equal trouble reading it! His Di found him a perfect excuse to go visit the Guptas!  Usually it is done with more pomp and show, but what the hell I excuse the CVs, they spared us the whole drama over the wedding date "nikalna" stuff... varna Anjali phir shuru ho jayegi with her "rahu kaal" and we would not have had the next scene!
oh so cute - har cheez ke liya mana nahin karta  - reminded me of BHPH - shravan!

Anyways the whole bathroom scene was hilarious it was perfectly done! The perfect situation, her perfect screaming, that got him so concerned, and his "what the" on her Kulfi dialogue, it was funny!
Perfect comic timing, she jumps around like the unpredictable character she is and realizes only when he tells her
I loved how they fought with each other... and his "haan meine towel de diya, oh ah card de diya!"
and "if you have finished playing with the towel come with me "
Awesome it was light and fun and much needed after the LA bidaai - I was beginning to wonder if he was having second thoughts about LA!
She starts to talk  - to sort of explain her OTT behavior realizes there is no point telling him. He interrupts her updating her on Lavanya very familiarly - irritated she did not react and his final "GET OUT" !
Loved it people and in the promo - "why is she getting so dramatic" and akash's " ma woh car mein aa rahen! helicopter ki awaaz kahan se aayegi"!
Love it CVs keep it going this way - less of the drama and more of the light situations! I cannot wait for tomorrow when KKG realizes she is wearing a towel! even Arnav will have to smile then!
Right folks what do you think agree with me?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkdiya09cutepearlshaz01pollypollysun2011trina2010anu17

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking I didn't loved. I was xpecting sm romantic track in bathroom scene but cv's made it funny. Total disappointment. Khushi back to square to rakhas track. It was like WT... for me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Yes I know we all want to see the romance in the showCry, but think about it, he has just broken up with LA, she is reeling from the fact that Shyam was married and that too to Anjali! He told her after the kiss miss that usko kuch faraq nahin padta, she herself told him kuch faraq nahin padta, toh they need time.. besides if they fall in love - gosh serial toh katam ho jayegi na!
So ya as I said in another post, neither will realize what the other means to them.. besides bathroom mein "rabba Ve" honna hai toh Bathroom thoda luxurious toh hona chahiye na!
Hang in there, there will be plenty of Rabba Ves I am sure ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikrirushshri

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top