Frequent Posters

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 12 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey simi. No offence but there is already one Ashi Yuvi Love Station present in this forum. Rather continue with that than opening a new one. I am not stopping you from opening, but creating a new members list and stuff is not required since there already is one Love Station here. 

I am sorry if you felt bad...but creating two/three AT's is stupid and chaotic. Although this forum is not that active and it shouldn't matter but still. If you want an AT, continue on the one that is there (which has exceeded it's page limit...which is why u could open a new thread continuing that same AT) rather than creating a new one altogether. And if u just want a space to be with your friends, than you can go to chat club. 
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Hey simi. No offence but there is already one Ashi Yuvi Love Station present in this forum. Rather continue with that than opening a new one. I am not stopping you from opening, but creating a new members list and stuff is not required since there already is one Love Station here. 

I am sorry if you felt bad...but creating two/three AT's is stupid and chaotic. Although this forum is not that active and it shouldn't matter but still. If you want an AT, continue on the one that is there (which has exceeded it's page limit...which is why u could open a new thread continuing that same AT) rather than creating a new one altogether. And if u just want a space to be with your friends, than you can go to chat club. 

i understand.. when i ask this form some member of RF then no one reply me.. mujhe RF ko sunsaan dekh kar acha nahiin laga.. toh i just want that ke shayad yahan AT khola jaae.. we some friends talking in MishKa AT about ashi yuvi.. toh wahan acha nahiin laga.. toh isi liye socha ke  ashi yuvi new thread open kiya jaae.. but really i dont know about that here is already ek AT hai.. this is not my fault.. woh use nahiin hota toh... wel now i want that plz ignore this AT and plz close it.. and i try to open this thread any other place like celebrate club or any other..  thnks for the telling..
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Simi, no one is stopping you guys to talk in Maktub. But just don't chat, that is the only point because for chatting there is chat club, facebook, pm, and so many other facilities...

In AYLS, you are free to do anything that is AY...talk AY, dream AY, love AY. You can be part of it too. And not only you, anyone. It is the place to live AY all over again. So go ahead. We do not own AYLS, I don't atleast...and it is for everyone. Infact that is the point...the more people there would be to talk, the more active it will be...Right now everything is divided and so this place doesn't seem that active. Just point of view.

Anyways, you are more than welcome in AYLS.
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Simi, no one is stopping you guys to talk in Maktub. But just don't chat, that is the only point because for chatting there is chat club, facebook, pm, and so many other facilities...

In AYLS, you are free to do anything that is AY...talk AY, dream AY, love AY. You can be part of it too. And not only you, anyone. It is the place to live AY all over again. So go ahead. We do not own AYLS, I don't atleast...and it is for everyone. Infact that is the point...the more people there would be to talk, the more active it will be...Right now everything is divided and so this place doesn't seem that active. Just point of view.

Anyways, you are more than welcome in AYLS.

thnks for welcoming me.. i must come but after some time.. thnks again...😊
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey simi sorry for not being able to respond to u I was planning to write u but was waiitng for the weekend dont get much time at my hands during week days...but anyways the thing is in last AYLS so much chatting and spamming happened that somewhere it lost its meaning its essence and thats the reason why most of us were driven out of RF and thats the sole reason why we haven't even opened a new one yet...see we put in unbelieveable amount of effort into making every freaking AYLS and for us AYLS ins't a fan club an appreciation thread or whatever...its special its sacred every moment spend in AYLS is a memory and we cant see it wasted away in random hi hello how do you do talks...IF has created a special section only for the sake of chatting  lets use that section for chatting and lets save AYLS for living and reliving and re reliving AY endlessly...thats my only humble request...I am of the opinion that I would rather not have an AYLS than see it wasted in chatting...so like nappy said above u guys r free to open and continue the legend of AYLS provided u make sure there is no chatting what so ever...infact m all for u all to go ahead and open it since we aren't getting the right feel to make it...why not u all open it we would join u too but like i said it should be stricktly a no chatting zone...  
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

hey simi sorry for not being able to respond to u I was planning to write u but was waiitng for the weekend dont get much time at my hands during week days...but anyways the thing is in last AYLS so much chatting and spamming happened that somewhere it lost its meaning its essence and thats the reason why most of us were driven out of RF and thats the sole reason why we haven't even opened a new one yet...see we put in unbelieveable amount of effort into making every freaking AYLS and for us AYLS ins't a fan club an appreciation thread or whatever...its special its sacred every moment spend in AYLS is a memory and we cant see it wasted away in random hi hello how do you do talks...IF has created a special section only for the sake of chatting  lets use that section for chatting and lets save AYLS for living and reliving and re reliving AY endlessly...thats my only humble request...I am of the opinion that I would rather not have an AYLS than see it wasted in chatting...so like nappy said above u guys r free to open and continue the legend of AYLS provided u make sure there is no chatting what so ever...infact m all for u all to go ahead and open it since we aren't getting the right feel to make it...why not u all open it we would join u too but like i said it should be stricktly a no chatting zone...  

i agree with u..  thats the reason when i asked u just b/c ke baad main problem na ho i pm u and shelly but no one response me... its ok for that.. and agree wid u here that u say that AT used for just chat.. wel its ok.. now i have no problem and plz close it..
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for understanding Sim...πŸ€—πŸ€—...and like we said above plz feel free to open new AYLS but make sure its AYLS and make sure u maintain the no chatting rule...like I said above we wld be more than happy to join u and rediscover AY all over again...😍