Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

discussion lost (Page 4)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Kools,
I now fully understand your point of view and agree with how you explained things here regarding the different way Archana reacted to court matters with other family members, as opposed to how she reacted to the court matter involving Manav.

This is why I ask questions...when I don't understand or are unsure of someone's point of view...not to have them justify themselves, so I'm very happy you took the time to explain things to me. I can now see where you're coming from.

I know we won't always agree, and I know you know that too. To be able to disagree in this manner is great. You are a great debater. I will always support my Archana when I think she is right, and chastise her when I think she is making a mistake. Looking forward to many more such debates as long as PR is on the air.

By the way, are your twins 7 years old? If they are, you have a long road ahead (thinking of school here).Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhallaroxkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I know we won't always agree, and I know you know that too. To be able to disagree in this manner is great. You are a great debater. I will always support my Archana when I think she is right, and chastise her when I think she is making a mistake. Looking forward to many more such debates as long as PR is on the air.

By the way, are your twins 7 years old? If they are, you have a long road ahead (thinking of school here).Smile

Thats alright LOLLOL I rather like it when Archana is supported . I too supported her once ,  when nobody was on her side . I wud have liked her more if she had not tomtommed Sulo's sanskaars .  I ud like to see her as HER , not as her moms puppet . Manav is not a bit like Savita ...he is totally diferent .Neither is he like Damodar . But Archu tries to model herself on Sulo and hence I criticize ...

Yes they r 7 . And absolutely thrilled abt today evening . Christmas Eve and Santa and all . I love that age , its super innocent .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhallarox

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Thats alright LOLLOL I rather like it when Archana is supported . I too supported her once ,  when nobody was on her side . I wud have liked her more if she had not tomtommed Sulo's sanskaars .  I ud like to see her as HER , not as her moms puppet . Manav is not a bit like Savita ...he is totally diferent .Neither is he like Damodar . But Archu tries to model herself on Sulo and hence I criticize ...

Yes they r 7 . And absolutely thrilled abt today evening . Christmas Eve and Santa and all . I love that age , its super innocent .

I like the part of your post Kools when you said that you wished Archana didn't try to be like Sulochana, but be herself. I think this is where the CV's got it wrong. Instead of making Archana so much like her mother, they should have shown her as learning the good from her mother, but using the principles in the way situations dictated. Not for her to blindly follow Sulochana.

I also agree with you that Manav is totally different to his parents. The CV's should have written Archana like this...being herself with the basic values of her parents.
Kools, you need to provide translations for your special phrases when you post.Smile
In this case, I need the translation for "tomtommed".  Have no idea what that means.

I didn't know your twins were so young. Yes it is an innocent age. Unfortunately, getting older does not always mean that things get easier, especially in today's world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLSharon...tom tommed means tooting the horn ...talking boastfully about something ...

I get buggedwith Archana coz she is a replica of Sulo and now they r turning Purvi into a clone too

Its as if Sulo is the heroine and The Karanjkar family is the first family and the ultimate punishment is not being able to perform Sulo's last rites

I find em pompous and self righteous LOL

I agree that one can enjoy kids as long as they r youngLOL Later its just worsens and parents watch helplessly LOLLOL burden of being parent I guess 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxLuvSSeversuanDabulls23

Go to top