shalgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think yesterday my POV got lost in the discussion on waaris.

I still don't understand why archana is cursed all the time... she is good at times, trusting and maybe a little naive...but she is certainly not a vamp.

people say archana's dysfunctional family and manav's help for them...but tell me with a mother like savita and a brother-in-law like ajit...how functional is manav's family. these two have always traited manav and created differences between manav and arcahna...manav's family is equally responsible for the mess.

also..what manav did for archana's family...she has also done enough for his family...may be not as a few maganimous episodes...like helping with money...but on a day to day basis she has taken full care of his family and kids...and did everything to support them in all crisis... when manav ran away...archana stood by her in-laws and took care of them...she has helped vandu many times...and best of all..she has always coped with Savita and loved her despite her constant evil/mean ways...

Remember one thing...a husband will help his wife's famlily only when the wife has dedicated herself completely to him and his family...and then he feels that as a spouse he should also accept his wife's family...A wife has to prove her many more times to her in-laws than what a son-in-law has to do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssbn_siddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey I agree with u... Archana has done a lot for Manav and his family... And of course she will feel bad when he says he hates her... after all she has always loved him... it kills you from inside when someone u love says he doesn't love u... yet i m very happy how they have shown how archana is independent and has kind of moved on... not entirely though.. no one can... I prefer this independent archana rather than weepy and weak archana... and also not to forget that all these misunderstandings are because of Savita... once it is cleared Manav will surely understand that Archana is not at fault at all...
Lets hope for the best...
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalgo

I still don't understand why archana is cursed all the time... she is good at times, trusting and maybe a little naive...but she is certainly not a vamp.

people say archana's dysfunctional family and manav's help for them...but tell me with a mother like savita and a brother-in-law like ajit...how functional is manav's family. these two have always traited manav and created differences between manav and arcahna...manav's family is equally responsible for the mess.

also..what manav did for archana's family...she has also done enough for his family...may be not as a few maganimous episodes...like helping with money...but on a day to day basis she has taken full care of his family and kids...and did everything to support them in all crisis... when manav ran away...archana stood by her in-laws and took care of them...she has helped vandu many times...and best of all..she has always coped with Savita and loved her despite her constant evil/mean ways...

Remember one thing...a husband will help his wife's famlily only when the wife has dedicated herself completely to him and his family...and then he feels that as a spouse he should also accept his wife's family...A wife has to prove her many more times to her in-laws than what a son-in-law has to do.

Agree with everything you said.  I can list tons of things that archana has done for manav.
Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In this forum archana is blamed for everything even global warming will be blamed on archana's hotness
shalgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalgo

One correction, I meant good at heart

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonjogl

In this forum archana is blamed for everything even global warming will be blamed on archana's hotness

🤣🤣🤣

Agree with you.Its baffling 😕 
shalgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

🤣🤣🤣

Agree with you.Its baffling 😕 

Good to know...that are a few members who are not anti-archana... otherwise I had began to doubt my judgements
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with everything that u said!! Archana has done alot for Manav and his family which seems to be forgotten (selective amnesia or if that is also named as her crookedness or any sweet word then i wudnt be surprised). Putting with Mother India, i mean the great MIL in the whole world Mrs, Savita Deshmukh is something that needs to be applauded. My POV though😳  I wud have probably killed myself if i ever had/get a MIL like her, *crossing fingers*  hoping not to see such a women in my life ever. 

And about cursing😆 thats simple, hook or crook Archana is wrong, see thats such a easy code to break. her beauty has become a curse to her 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sonjogl

@bold: 🤣🤣u gave them the ideashe was spared atleast from this
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Topic Opener😊

I respect your opinion but I disagree completely. In my opinion, Archu is not naive at all, but she is very scheming and manipulative. She uses her crying tactics on Manav to get what she wants but inside she is not innocent at all.

I agree, Archu may have been a respectful daughter in law in the beginning but it changed very quickly. Once Savita started being nice to Archana, Archana began to take advantage of her and Manav's goodness by bringing in her mother and Varsha in her home without Savita's approval, and she knew her obsession for Soham as well. Manav has definitely lost a lot more from Archana then gained, he lost his son Soham only due to Archana, he lost Sachin (his little brother) only because of Archana.

When did Archu help Vandu? Vandu was very wrong to tell off her brother the day he dragged Archu over to apologize for not giving the check, Manav did 100% right to drag her and apologize to Vandu for giving the money to her selfish sister Varsha. And poor Vandu had gotten beaten up by her husband only due to that one mistake she did by defending Archu against Manav.

Sulo too is wrong to take Manav for granted. He brought her in his home from the ashram and got her the K home back. Sulo takes favors and then mistreats Manav, Savita on the other hand mistreats Archu but doesn't take favors from her.

I think Manav did good by going to Canada with his children. Archu still is not repenting for giving away Soham to Varsha, she should never even see her daughters again. One day she called Manav a business tycoon and next day she goes to her bedroom looking at photos trying to play victim, inside she really is manipulative and scheming, much more clever then Savita, Manjusha and Rasika.

Again, I hope I didn't offend anyone's POV by stating my honest opinion😊