India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

discussion lost

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I think yesterday my POV got lost in the discussion on waaris.

I still don't understand why archana is cursed all the time... she is good at times, trusting and maybe a little naive...but she is certainly not a vamp.

people say archana's dysfunctional family and manav's help for them...but tell me with a mother like savita and a brother-in-law like ajit...how functional is manav's family. these two have always traited manav and created differences between manav and arcahna...manav's family is equally responsible for the mess.

also..what manav did for archana's family...she has also done enough for his family...may be not as a few maganimous episodes...like helping with money...but on a day to day basis she has taken full care of his family and kids...and did everything to support them in all crisis... when manav ran away...archana stood by her in-laws and took care of them...she has helped vandu many times...and best of all..she has always coped with Savita and loved her despite her constant evil/mean ways...

Remember one thing...a husband will help his wife's famlily only when the wife has dedicated herself completely to him and his family...and then he feels that as a spouse he should also accept his wife's family...A wife has to prove her many more times to her in-laws than what a son-in-law has to do.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyceratheesh1993karsriSportsFreakssbn_siddhishootingstar27Guggu_MintysuanSunoNa...-mina-Tanyaz

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hey I agree with u... Archana has done a lot for Manav and his family... And of course she will feel bad when he says he hates her... after all she has always loved him... it kills you from inside when someone u love says he doesn't love u... yet i m very happy how they have shown how archana is independent and has kind of moved on... not entirely though.. no one can... I prefer this independent archana rather than weepy and weak archana... and also not to forget that all these misunderstandings are because of Savita... once it is cleared Manav will surely understand that Archana is not at fault at all...
Lets hope for the best...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karsrishootingstar27suanSunoNa...-mina-

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalgo

I still don't understand why archana is cursed all the time... she is good at times, trusting and maybe a little naive...but she is certainly not a vamp.

people say archana's dysfunctional family and manav's help for them...but tell me with a mother like savita and a brother-in-law like ajit...how functional is manav's family. these two have always traited manav and created differences between manav and arcahna...manav's family is equally responsible for the mess.

also..what manav did for archana's family...she has also done enough for his family...may be not as a few maganimous episodes...like helping with money...but on a day to day basis she has taken full care of his family and kids...and did everything to support them in all crisis... when manav ran away...archana stood by her in-laws and took care of them...she has helped vandu many times...and best of all..she has always coped with Savita and loved her despite her constant evil/mean ways...

Remember one thing...a husband will help his wife's famlily only when the wife has dedicated herself completely to him and his family...and then he feels that as a spouse he should also accept his wife's family...A wife has to prove her many more times to her in-laws than what a son-in-law has to do.

Agree with everything you said.  I can list tons of things that archana has done for manav.

Edited by karsri - 21 December 2011 at 10:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

SportsFreak Goldie
SportsFreak
SportsFreak

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
In this forum archana is blamed for everything even global warming will be blamed on archana's hotness

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ratheesh1993karsrishootingstar27Guggu_MintysuanSunoNa...-mina-

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalgo

One correction, I meant good at heart

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonjogl

In this forum archana is blamed for everything even global warming will be blamed on archana's hotness

ROFLROFLROFL

Agree with you.Its baffling Confused 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ratheesh1993karsriSportsFreakGuggu_MintysuanSunoNa...

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by Sonjogl

ROFLROFLROFL

Agree with you.Its baffling Confused 
Good to know...that are a few members who are not anti-archana... otherwise I had began to doubt my judgements

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ratheesh1993vishwapkarsriSportsFreakshootingstar27suanSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Agree with everything that u said!! Archana has done alot for Manav and his family which seems to be forgotten (selective amnesia or if that is also named as her crookedness or any sweet word then i wudnt be surprised). Putting with Mother India, i mean the great MIL in the whole world Mrs, Savita Deshmukh is something that needs to be applauded. My POV thoughEmbarrassed  I wud have probably killed myself if i ever had/get a MIL like her, *crossing fingers*  hoping not to see such a women in my life ever. 

And about cursingLOL thats simple, hook or crook Archana is wrong, see thats such a easy code to break. her beauty has become a curse to her 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratheesh1993karsrisuan

Go to top