Phir Mohabbat Karne Chala hai Tu!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
a secret 😉

I actually always liked Wicha and Kunal's flashback scenes 😆🤣

ok now Dont beat me guys 😳  puhleej 😆...

biggest reason to like their scenes was Kunal ( Sameer ) and the song Dil Sambhal ja zara 

my most fav scene of them is when kunal comes at her B'day ...he comes running with Pasta box and this song in BG ...Dil Sambhal ja Zara ...phir mohabbat larne chala hai tu 😍

I always felt this song was only suitable for Sinal not for wicha and Kunal bcz its Sinal who supposed to fall in love again 

But but but ...Today CV's played this song on Sinaal  yayyy 

Thank You CV's ...now i dont need to like those old scenes of that wicha and Kunu bcz now i have a scene of SiNal on this song   ... a very Cute scene 

plz keep playing this track on them  😛
👏👍🏼
Edited by NaGeSwArI - 12 years ago
hey
I too love kunal richa flashback...n nw also i m liking it..bt only the fb...coz kunal was in luv with richa...n wen phir mohobat played on sinal...i was like it was meant for kunal n richa ...cvs cant do this yr...n frankly speakin this doesnt suit sinal...its for only richa n kunal...i still luv their fb...want to see more of their fb...bt no present scences...plzz sorry guys for saying this...wt i felt i wrote
Lol...I think its Richa And Kunal Fan Club 😆😆😆
And Minnie Dont worry We Are Not going to beat U...😆😆 Hum Aman Pasend Log han...😆😆😆
 YAh Happy That this Time That Song was or Sinal.. not for Sinal Exactly..for Siddhi only... Siddhi is falling in love First... Great...

Hope The coming up Ritcha and Raveena track will not Spoile All this...
hi

this song is apt for sinal bec the song is for falling in love again

siddhi is in love with kunal, so they played it for siddhi yesterday with her and kunal's fb's

hopefully someday we will see it played on kunal for siddhi. 

i liked it when cvs had played teri meri prem kahani from bodyguard film on siddhi anand, bec at that point it suited them

now for sinal phir maohabbat karna fits it perfectly

norzar
I love this song...and I think it suited sinal perfectly yesterday...siddhi lost in her thoughts thinking about kunal.

I luckily never saw the episodes where it was played on witcha and kunal...so I dont have to imagine that!  😛
i am very glad that the song i wanted to be show between sinal had been shown.i love both chemistry and they r just awsome

Originally posted by neeme

Lol...I think its Richa And Kunal Fan Club 😆😆😆
And Minnie Dont worry We Are Not going to beat U...😆😆 Hum Aman Pasend Log han...😆😆😆
 YAh Happy That this Time That Song was or Sinal.. not for Sinal Exactly..for Siddhi only... Siddhi is falling in love First... Great...

Hope The coming up Ritcha and Raveena track will not Spoile All this...

thanku for Daya...not CID wala Daya but mercy  😆

exactly yaar ...hope this coming wicha reveena track will make Siddhi to accept what she feels for Kunal 😛 not MU
Originally posted by norzar

hi

this song is apt for sinal bec the song is for falling in love again

siddhi is in love with kunal, so they played it for siddhi yesterday with her and kunal's fb's

hopefully someday we will see it played on kunal for siddhi. 

i liked it when cvs had played teri meri prem kahani from bodyguard film on siddhi anand, bec at that point it suited them

now for sinal phir maohabbat karna fits it perfectly

norzar

exactly hope to see this frm Kunal's side too 😛

gosh this song when they play on kunal ...omg 😍
@minnie: 

yes...this song seems so apt for Sinal now. Just the perfect, subtle song for them 😳