Anji..kyon badla aapka mann, ji?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone

I fail to understand why Anji has suddenly turned so bitter and anti-love that she feels the need to make statements like "I'm ashamed of you" and generally make out like Nidhi is a kalank on the whole naari jaat!! πŸ˜†. I mean this is the same girl who encouraged Nidhi in this whole love-game. And although I understand her hurting for her friend at the unjust treatment by Ashu and asking her to move on, I don't get her attitude now. When Ashu's being pleasant to her and asking after Nidhi, why did she tell Nidhi that he didn't? πŸ˜•

Is this just a gimmick by the CVs to balance out the pro-AshNi and anti-AshNi teams? (1:1 ratio with Mallu -Sue- Anji versus Rohan-Armaan-Ranga?)πŸ˜›
Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
u know i was thinking d same
was so angry wid her whn she said shes ashamed of nidhi i mean how can someone say so abt her best fren...i know dat she cares for her bt this is so not done...Edited by justprati - 12 years ago
from the very beginning anji tried to push nidhi away from ashu..she thinks age difference relation don't work..they can't be trusted upon...and then she starts giving tips to realize vibes coming across from ashu...only hoping if it didn't work nidhi can move out...and cvs ruled the decision in her favor and things fall apart for ashu and nidhi and...she like a chameleon changed the color and the tune..move on...think ahead...stay away from the trouble...she acts like nidhi had a fling or flirtation with ashu...
she does not see the love ...may be because she does not believe in love...

and now she is acting like a torch bearer and a role model to women world wide...
like the title says kuch toh log kahenge...contravene has to come from nidhi's trusted friend...
if we look the different picture r these so called friends anji and mallika justifying being a true friend..
Edited by soccer - 12 years ago
This ratio makes it interesting. Generally, girls are all after love ... this time it's pro-male vs anti-female. πŸ˜†
Anjie even though is a good friend of Nidhi, i think, (might be wrong) who is a kind of person who thinks they are always right, obnoxious  from the day#1 she gave all sorts of excuses to keep nidhi away from Dr. A (but the first person who 24 x7 doing " nidhi ur in luv with Dr. A..." jaapπŸ₯±) and i should admit as a good friend tried to help nidhi but when she saw her friend hurt, again it was like you know, " i knew it, i was right, it is going to work"πŸ₯±πŸ€’ and now she is hell bent on proving her point right and she expects nidhi to accept that she was right alwaysπŸ˜• (oh god i want this to be wrong and always want her to be a good and caring frd)  Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
I want Nidhi to follow her heart this time around and realize that while her best friend's opinion matters...it's not always the correct one to follow. Her advise can do more harm than damage...in this case it's pushing her away from the man that loves her to pieces.

Anji makes sense to me, more than anybody else when I catch up with the show every now and then. Maybe her bitterness aims at her own love angle in the show, like whatever but I think the actress makes whatever flaws there are in the synthesis of the character nearly invisible. 

I think she is just being protective about her best friend not realizing that its wrong
Ditto i was about to post πŸ˜‰
n ratio thing πŸ˜†

ya I was also surprised to see anji's reaction ysday πŸ˜•...not only she was shouting on nidhi unnecessary but said lie to her  ..which is making no sense .

but later i thought that she is doing all this bcoz she wants to keep away nidhi from ashutosh as he is d reason of nidhi's pain ...she was not in favour of this relationship since beginning but accepted it later for nidhi's happiness n now when she found that nidhi is only getting hurt bcoz of all this she wants nidhi to forget ashu n evrythn related to him n move on in life ..so she in a way is right on her side . πŸ˜•
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 12 years ago