Purvi and Soham

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Who thinks that in the end...Purvi and Soham...Ovi and Arjun...and Teju and someone else..will end up together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nope...i don't think so cuz in "serials ke high points" they showed a pavitra rishta segment in which they mentioned dat  soon arjun's entry will be shown and later purvi will become the girlfriend of arjun...so dats not possible i guess...

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think purvi arjun ki girlfrend ho gi but patni woh soham ki ho gikyun ke i feel very sorry for ovi she is so much in love with arjun 🥱we all know archana jee jo hamesha apnoon ko hurt karti hai woh is situation mein ovi ka sath de gi ya phirpurvi ka.
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NO I DONT THINK SO PURVI AND ARJUN WILL BE IN LOVE AND IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SHE WILL SACRIFICE HER LOVE FOR OVI  AND possible archana might play cupid to unite Ar and purvi.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ovi seems madly in love with Arjun but since he didnt even bother to call her the past however many months as he has been travelling. The love seems pretty much one sided. Lets see how the story goes. Hope Poorvi will not be blamed for "stealing" away Arjun from Ovi if its shown that Arjun prefers Poorvi to Ovi.

Poorvi-Soham feels wrong to me as Archana has raised Poorvi as her daughter which makes Soham her brother.
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but  this is not blood relation.

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know but wouldn't she be his foster sister but yeah possible. I think it is rather Sachin and Purvi if such a scenario has to be. 
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think purvi should become archana's daughter in law instead because then manju, teju and ovi will taunt her about being adopted.
Anusha.V thumbnail
i dont think dat poorvi nd sooham relation will happen as they are brother nd sisters'
Arjun nd poorvi might be possible
dangerous don thumbnail
in ksbkst tulsi raised up krishnatulsi as her daughter but she ended up as her dil...and as this is also a kekta show  the purvi-soham track can be a possibility though i wud personally luv to see purvi with arjun