Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Aakash's picture frames (Page 2)

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Observer of DEK...  or akash's house...(do you dislike him so much that you didn't look at him but the surroundings of his house...LOL )

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  

@gohem123, lol, yaar i can't help but look around these homes,  it's interesting to see how they want to depict these "personal" affects of their characters.  i actually do not mind Aakash, but the CVs should've made him a little more multidimensional.  all he is doing is moping, his only spark came at the end when he told the girl-team to leave him alone.  i want to tell the CVs .. "we get it, he's depressed and has given up all hope but if you want to make him a contender for her love, you need to give him the attitude that he believes he can give Manyata all the happiness in the world (not just the wealth they are trying to depict with the royalty) .." plus, the reason Udayveer is so enticing is because he loves challenges and spins everything positively, but as for Aakash, his thinking has become too negative .. no real fighting spirit or panache.  give him that & i'd call it even playing field.  you know, it'd be fire with fire.

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

The CVs couldn't have gotten better shots of his... so they tried to work with only one lol!

LOL their brainstorming process: "how many different ways can we show that he's depressed?  hmmm"

Go to top