Dekha Ek Khwaab

Aakash's picture frames

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
So I nearly died of laughter because in the scene where Aakash is also getting ready to eat dinner, which by the uncreative CVs was sambhar and chawal (seriously, it was so .. typical.  I guessed that they'd make that his dinner, too, since Manyata had the same flashback a second before), I saw the picture frame behind him had a photo of him smiling ... then on the connecting wall was the SAME photo but smaller.  When the stage crew decorated the house, they really should have not placed the two similar photos only like a foot away ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol man your such a deep absorber 🤣 🤣... Well on second thought who watch his scenes I guess even CVs know it that's why they don't pay much attention... ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol I mean observer sorry was busy rolfing...  😆
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
😆 Cool observation :D
And you're on a roll today :D
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Observer of DEK...  or akash's house...(do you dislike him so much that you didn't look at him but the surroundings of his house...😆 )

🤣  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The CVs couldn't have gotten better shots of his... so they tried to work with only one lol!
moksha89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hubze

Lol man your such a deep absorber 🤣 🤣... Well on second thought who watch his scenes I guess even CVs know it that's why they don't pay much attention... ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Hubze

Lol I mean observer sorry was busy rolfing...  ðŸ˜†

😆 It's not that he isn't a good actor, etc - but the CVs really made a poor contender of him .. he not only is depressed but he's moping around.  make to look, as someone else had mentioned, like a devdas-type.  the only difference is that even devdas had a certain attraction factor, you couldn't look away from him  with Aakash, i do not feel like seeing him mope .. he feels horrible, working hardtime, and having people taunt him .. it's pretty run-of-the-mill. i'm glad when he snapped at soni & chiki - atleast some reaction.  anyway, i digress, i always like looking at set decorations, in general .. ðŸ˜† for example, why is J's room by the dining table? it's so odd.. and all the rooms are basically on the first floor while the offices are on the second floor.  shouldn't it be the other way around? i dunno LOL
moksha89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

😆 Cool observation :D

And you're on a roll today :D

😆 hehe, i know right! sometimes, some episode points stick in my head! LOL...😛
moksha89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

Observer of DEK...  or akash's house...(do you dislike him so much that you didn't look at him but the surroundings of his house...😆 )

🤣  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  

@gohem123, lol, yaar i can't help but look around these homes,  it's interesting to see how they want to depict these "personal" affects of their characters.  i actually do not mind Aakash, but the CVs should've made him a little more multidimensional.  all he is doing is moping, his only spark came at the end when he told the girl-team to leave him alone.  i want to tell the CVs .. "we get it, he's depressed and has given up all hope but if you want to make him a contender for her love, you need to give him the attitude that he believes he can give Manyata all the happiness in the world (not just the wealth they are trying to depict with the royalty) .." plus, the reason Udayveer is so enticing is because he loves challenges and spins everything positively, but as for Aakash, his thinking has become too negative .. no real fighting spirit or panache.  give him that & i'd call it even playing field.  you know, it'd be fire with fire.
moksha89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

The CVs couldn't have gotten better shots of his... so they tried to work with only one lol!

😆 their brainstorming process: "how many different ways can we show that he's depressed?  hmmm"