1st Symbolism-Geet's Duppatta-Maan&Devil&vicks

Posted: 12 years ago

geet's duppatta ... maan & devil & vicks ... symbolism ...

i made this post the first day i joined the forum ...

i have edited the post & added more to it ... as we all have started watching the episodes since beginning ... so here is the analysis part ...

Since episode 1 …. there were symbolisms in GHSP ….

1st symbolism was between Geet's dupatta & maan & Devil Dev... & vicks ... (added)

in the first episode ... if we could see ... devil tried 2 get back geet's duppatta but he could never succeed ...

Devil could not get back Geet's dupatta which resulted in her dishonor in front of everyone becoz of which she got punished by her Grand Dad after she returned home that day …

&

her duppatta getting lost & devil unable 2 save her honuor & inturn being responsible for her losing her honour & being punished by her family & that's what happened to her ... after she got preg* coz of devil & after her preg* got revealed … how her grand dad & her brother & HP men ... were behind her life ...

maan's entry ...

If we see … since the first meeting maan has always successfully returned Geet's dupatta ….

He either got her duppatta back ... or covered her with her duppatta …. When she needed the duppatta … meaning that he was the person destined for her to get her honour back …. means he was the man made by babaji for her ... & how the taviz got stuck to his shirt the first time the taviz saw him ...

coming 2 back 2 duppatta ...

If we see …. Always when ever they met or when ever maan was in search of geet …. geet's duppatta found maan … 😆

1)when geet was locked in her house by brij …. Geet tries for help & she throws her duppatta aiming at the police ... but the duppatta lands on maan …

Maan then jumps the wall & comes & finds geet& throws the duppatta on her ….

So … always … maan covered geet with her duppatta …

2)Similarly during the launch party … after maan found out the feelings he has for geet … after he throws the duppatta on her it lands on her head covering it as a ghunghat …. We know that what this means & that thy got married ….

3)when the truck fellow kidnapped geet ... maan found geet with the help of her duppatta ...

Coming to vikram ….

He wanted 2 feel her duppatta & even felt it 😡… but when he found geet's duppatta in jungle … he used it as a means to find her …but did not care to take it back 2 her …….. meaning vicks never cared for geet's feelings nor her honour just like devil 😡…. He alwaysthought only about his lust for geet ….

Back 2 maan …

3)maan …. He found the torn piece of duppatta & not only he found the piece … he took it with him …. Even if it is a piece of cloth … it was his loves honour …. He may not be able 2 cover her with that tiny piece but it was equally important to him ….

4) Similarly … the torn saree piece of geet … this also had the same reason … why maan took it with him ... for him even before he knew about his feelings for her ... her honour was most important for him ... so ...

how maan was successful in getting geet back her duppatta he got her honour back similarly...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Love the post di..completely agree with u...maan is the man babaji made for geet..love the symbolism..
awesome post
agree with u :)
geet's dupatta was a symbol
dat dupatta helped dem unite 

harneet <3 

rene === thanks dear ... yes dear this was the symbolism that had always made me think & believe that GHSP was sepcial ... yes dear ... he was the man written in destiny by her babaji for her ...

Originally posted by -harneet.gill-

awesome post
agree with u :)
geet's dupatta was a symbol
dat dupatta helped dem unite 

harneet <3 
thanks dear ... yes dear ... geet's duppatta always had that connection that binding force which always bought maan & geet close 2 each other ...
di loved the symbolism very much...di even when they first met at the mela while she fell in to the water Geet's duppatta flew to Maan and covered him first Edited by --aarthi-- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by --aarthi--

di loved the symbolism very much...di even when they first met at the mela while she fell in to the water Geet's duppatta flew to Maan and covered him first

thanks dear ... yes forgot 2 mention ... thanks 4 reminding me ... yes ...
when she fell into water ... the duppatta contacted maan first ... 😆 after this then maan jumped into water & saved her ... so since beginning duppatta had a bigger hand in making maan & geet come close to each other ...
great post dear ,like the duppata even the taveez has played an important role in maaneet's life ,i am not a good writer can you please write the symbolism regarding the taveez.
Originally posted by GM098

great post dear ,like the duppata even the taveez has played an important role in maaneet's life ,i am not a good writer can you please write the symbolism regarding the taveez.

thanks dear ...  sure willd efinitely write about taviz also ...  in a day or so ... yes i always loved the connection duppatta & taviz have with maan & geet ...
Originally posted by dewdropred

thanks dear ...  sure willd efinitely write about taviz also ...  in a day or so ... yes i always loved the connection duppatta & taviz have with maan & geet ...

thanks dear.