Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

my last word in IPKKND forum - Page 4

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nobody bashed Khushi Kamalika.Few people just complained and criticized.Forum is not only for praising.If i remember ASR was bashed  very badly not even criticized.I found all that very irritating and immature.But that i didnt make me leave the forum and we also shouldnt. Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey plz dont leave the forum yar.. No one hates khushi.. v al love her.. Think once again about it.. I hope u ll change ur decision of quitting..
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😃Don't leave the IPKKND forum yaar...I know that lot of people like Arnav and equally they love Kushi too and this forum is not only for Arnav it's equally a forum to Kushi too...and if u leave then who will be in the side of  kUSHI and this is only a forum and we just come to comment,fight and enjoy...if there is nothing like this our forum will be a boring one too, like other forums so our forum is in the 1st place becoz we do lot of things like commenting,voting,fighting,scolding, criticizing and upar se we enjoy it too😃...
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: keti00

@Kamalika -- I don't think anyone hates Khushi. Most of the fans love both Khushi and Arnav, they are the heart of the show. Show is incomplete without one or the other.  I know there are few threads about KKG lately and even I shared my two cents in some of them.  Most of the comments are disappointment in her comic timing and we just wanted to share our views.  I don't think anyone hates her.  As an ardent fan, we just wanted to add our voice, we wanted her to grow a lil bit, I think thats all. 

Trust me, all these comments are constructive criticism and you should not take it personally.  We always want the best for Khushi. I always support Khushi no matter.

I have to voice my opinion on just one comment of yours. Comic timing? Pray tell me when did someone point out anything about Sanaya's comic timing? You are refering to Kushi aka Sanaya's acting on Comic timing right?
She's extreamly good at it (one of the best aspects of her acting in my opinion) and she does what she's being asked by the script writters. I didn't see anything wrong with her comic timing🤢 

Im asking this as a friendly exchange of ideas. What makes you say she didn't have grips with her acting? Can you point out a few reasons?
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Arshiangel

😃Don't leave the IPKKND forum yaar...I know that lot of people like Arnav and equally they love Kushi too and this forum is not only for Arnav it's equally a forum to Kushi too...and if u leave then who will be in the side of kUSHI and this is only a forum and we just come to comment,fight and enjoy...if there is nothing like this our forum will be a boring one too, like other forums so our forum is in the 1st place becoz we do lot of things like commenting,voting,fighting,scolding,criticizingand upar se we enjoy it too😃...

agree
HeadOverHeels thumbnail

In the considerably short time I've been on the IPK forum, I've seen numerous threads regarding individual characters, and even the actors on the show. And, since IPK is a show about one negative lead role and one positive one, I am never surprised to see posts favoring Khushi's character, and more posts disapproving the character of ASR. That's what happens on forums. I contribute a lot of reviews and deep analysis here on IPK, but it's because the characters are fascinating, and also because I relate to dialogues and scenes from a writers pov.

I myself like both characters, but being an adult female, I already know what girls do, and how girls are, and how they behave etc. And, since there are no anti-heros around in real life, yes we are all quite taken with the character of ASR... You can put that down to being female, and naturally being attracted to the opposite sex. I have not approved of a lot of things ASR has done, and also don't approve of some things which Khushi does. BUT, there is never a moment when I don't see these characters for what they REALLY are. Fictional characters on a show. Yes, they stir up great emotion in all of us, they annoy us, make us laugh, make us swoon, make us furious, but that's what they're supposed to do, that's why we have television and shows.

I will probably be the odd one out here, but I am not going to ask you to stay. Not because I am happy to see you go, or because I don't like you, but because I believe you have a right to make your own decisions. And, if leaving this forum is what you've decided to do, then I respect that. Right now, I am more worried about you, than worried that you are leaving this forum.  In all honesty, I feel that you probably relate a little too much to the character of Khushi, to the extent that you feel genuine pain for her pain. However, it is both unfair, and not normal for anyone to first of all feel like that on a constant basis, and then to also expect the same from other viewers. Saying things like "nobody understands her pain" is pushing it a little too far in my opinion, and I think it would be better if you tried to change your approach to this show, and begin viewing it like most people do. A show, with fictional characters, and a story.

I can only hope that your decision is a temporary one, and after some reflection you will be willing to join back with a fresh perspective, and a more light-hearted approach, continue loving your favorite character, but realize that neither she nor any other character is real.

Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I fail to understand why people get so worked up at others' opinions and constructive critisism...opinions need not be the same...learn to respect the other's opinions as well...

Personally..i wish u'd not leave the forum...as many members here have mentioned, we are like family here...we come here to forget our stress and enjoy a lil in our Arhi land...

Love
mini

minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

In the considerably short time I've been on the IPK forum, I've seen numerous threads regarding individual characters, and even the actors on the show. And, since IPK is a show about one negative lead role and one positive one, I am never surprised to see posts favoring Khushi's character, and more posts disapproving the character of ASR. That's what happens on forums. I contribute a lot of reviews and deep analysis here on IPK, but it's because the characters are fascinating, and also because I relate to dialogues and scenes from a writers pov.

I myself like both characters, but being an adult female, I already know what girls do, and how girls are, and how they behave etc. And, since there are no anti-heros around in real life, yes we are all quite taken with the character of ASR... You can put that down to being female, and naturally being attracted to the opposite sex. I have not approved of a lot of things ASR has done, and also don't approve of some things which Khushi does. BUT, there is never a moment when I don't see these characters for what they REALLY are. Fictional characters on a show. Yes, they stir up great emotion in all of us, they annoy us, make us laugh, make us swoon, make us furious, but that's what they're supposed to do, that's why we have television and shows.

I will probably be the odd one out here, but I am not going to ask you to stay. Not because I am happy to see you go, or because I don't like you, but because I believe you have a right to make your own decisions. And, if leaving this forum is what you've decided to do, then I respect that. Right now, I am more worried about you, than worried that you are leaving this forum.  In all honesty, I feel that you probably relate a little too much to the character of Khushi, to the extent that you feel genuine pain for her pain. However, it is both unfair, and not normal for anyone to first of all feel like that on a constant basis, and then to also expect the same from other viewers. Saying things like "nobody understands her pain" is pushing it a little too far in my opinion, and I think it would be better if you tried to change your approach to this show, and begin viewing it like most people do. A show, with fictional characters, and a story.

I can only hope that your decision is a temporary one, and after some reflection you will be willing to join back with a fresh perspective, and a more light-hearted approach, continue loving your favorite character, but realize that neither she nor any other character is real.

exactly!
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with your view But,Forum leaving is not a good solution naa... U R fan of KHUSHi...so,U can't give-up so easily. The character of KHUSHi is not typical daily-soap female character [Routine rona-dhona n all] so,may b some people can't understand her characterization very well,this is the main problem. I M also a silent visitors of IPKKND Forum...and always avoid those type of negative n brainless posts.

Edited by SIZZZLER - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Why are members bringing up Sanaya here and comments on her acting skills ?? 

Firstly, Sanaya is fabulous actress and she is great at comedy IMO. 

Secondly, this post isn't about Sanaya or her character Khushi. If anybody has any confusion please re-read the title by the TM.