Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Kamalika -- I don't think anyone hates Khushi. Most of the fans love both Khushi and Arnav, they are the heart of the show. Show is incomplete without one or the other.  I know there are few threads about KKG lately and even I shared my two cents in some of them.  Most of the comments are disappointment in her comic timing and we just wanted to share our views.  I don't think anyone hates her.  As an ardent fan, we just wanted to add our voice, we wanted her to grow a lil bit, I think thats all. 
Trust me, all these comments are constructive criticism and you should not take it personally.  We always want the best for Khushi. I always support Khushi no matter.
Edited by keti00 - 12 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kamalika..dnt leave d forum dear 😊
U wrkd so hard 2 make every1 comment on SaRun..by pming or postin links of SaRun FC..in every post u made in dis forum.U hv been such devotd fan of dis shw..plz dnt leave.
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
kamalika di you know you are one of my closest friend. BTW critisizing meri bhi hui I mean bahut bahut bahut hui hai. But look at me I'm not leaving o why are you doing haan?
Its a request from your sis not to leave the forum. If you'll leave then who will read my posts/FFs/OSs/Polls???? I'm sure that it is only you who comment whenever I requested. Its only you who loved me and took care of me a lot and also of my posts. So why are you leaving??
Abhi toh Mahi-Shyam ki sagai and shadi bhi baki hai...
The last and final dhamki----wapas aao nahin toh danda parenge...please, please haan...
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think it is very wrong of you to think that it is ASR droolers forum. Out of all people you should know how much I love Khushi. 

I also made a post last night on how much I disliked the episode and Khushi's antics. But it was just based on that episode and the way this whole bathroom-towel scene was shown.

This whole sequence was not needed. Most people were angry ( including me ) that the whole thing made kHushi look a little bit rude which she is not. Everybody complained because we love Khushi.

Nobody bashed Khsuhi. As for ASR, I have critcised him in the past too. But I have too admit that he did get unnecessariyl bashed quite a few times. Even when he did something really nice, quite a few people doubted his 'good deeds' too.

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
love khushi and arnav ... their chemitry rocks
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
But nowday's some people bashing khushi..said that she is "gawar","child" etc...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

I think it is very wrong of you to think that it is ASR droolers forum. Out of all people you should know how much I love Khushi. 

I also made a post last night on how much I disliked the episode and Khushi's antics. But it was just based on that episode and the way this whole bathroom-towel scene was shown.

This whole sequence was not needed. Most people were angry ( including me ) that the whole thing made kHushi look a little bit rude which she is not. Everybody complained because we love Khushi.

Nobody bashed Khsuhi. As for ASR, I have critcised him in the past too. But I have too admit that he did get unnecessariyl bashed quite a few times. Even when he did something really nice, quite a few people doubted his 'good deeds' too.

Fari please request her not to leave...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _WASIM_

But nowday's some people bashing khushi..said that she is "gawar","child" etc...

yup...its truely not needed...ever...
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
OK! kamalika!

No one hates Khushi! No one dare hate ASR!😉

baby, handle things, dont go away being depressed!

be happy n enjoy the show, appreciate Cv's for making ASR n KKG so good, n if ASr n Khushi goes wrong we will bash CV's again!

so, I lov Arhi, I hate CV's for playing with our expectations! for now!

so its fiction! think !

Luv,
Zoha!

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: coolsabs

Fari please request her not to leave...

Kamalika please don't leave the forum. 😳 We are a family here !! 😊