India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

my last word in IPKKND forum

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
i already left IPKKND forum...but could not control to write what i really think...
seeing too much khushi bahsing post i think IPKKND forum is only ASR drooler's forum...here no place for me...i worked hard for improving SARUN's rank with other members...that time we were together...i was also a ASR drooler...but now people saying khushi is not classy etc etc...
i left IPKKND forum but i never stop watching IPKKND and always comment on sanaya and barun's profile...some comments really hurt me...
no need to love khushi...
in our city everybody love khushi...in my colg and every school girls r khushi's fan..but they r not in IF...even the old people like grandmother,grand father also love khushi...and in kolkata, there r also so much people love khushi...
my mother is a principle of a colg...she is so strict...but she also watch it sometime and she never watch tv, but khushi impressed her...she always told me khushi is so naive,so simple...
my father is an IAS officer...he also very fond of khushi...
and the principle of my colg...one day i was gossiping with my frnd about khushi...then he called me...i was scraed very much...he asked me do u watch tv serials...i replied "sir, i watch only IPKKND"...sir asked "u love khuhsi's serial" i was so scraed...but sir laughed and said "why u r scraing, i also watch it and i wish every girl should be like khushi"...i was so happy that my principle sir is also love khushi...
my relatives who r in kolkata they always praise about khushi...

ok ,m finishing my long lecture...but i have also many example how much people love khushi...

bye bye...never be back in IPKKND forum..bcoz i m not ASR droolers though i love Barun and Arnav...here nobody love khushi...nobody understand her pain...

I LOVE YOU KHUSHI...

now bash me...bashing welcome...bye...and i will not reply in anyone's bashing...

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

lipsa123swethasuratjia_84Twilighterluvolaf_Janki_nitashaj83Bazzingathecraze92Chinu5FlamingsOfLoveTheBlueAngelsun2011devishree-BrokenDreamer-hamzanuha-Antu-_-Aslan-Sabarnee_25banditqueenn.-GredForge-trina2010win7HaRul-loverChitraFpakpearlDiamondLiferagvir.fananjani-pagliHSFALIKEDMG

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Most of them were constructive crititsism Kamalika.Nobody hates Khushi.Its just her antics today that drove many to the edge.She is equally loved by everyone as ASR.SO don't take it personally.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Winter_Soul..pakpearl.Sad.But.True.pinky_blueskies

-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Good To Hear It Dat U aDMIRES KHUSHI aLOTT...
i WILL ONLY SAY dOnt leave this Forum Yaar!...Chill N think Abt It One More Time...Dont take such huge STep...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011pakpearl

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Kamalika - take it from an elder Di
Dont leave the forum. No body here hates khushi, we love her honesty, moral uprightness and full of life presence.
When someone in your house does something silly, don't the elders correct the child? Its the same here. We love khushi as a member of our family (virtual anyway) and when we see her do something silly, we tell her to shape up.
Similarly, when we see ASR do something stupid, we reign him in as well. Remember how hard we were on him when he humiliated khushi?

if you enjoy the show, stay with your forum friends who care for you.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

..Winter_Soul..raiiketi00IpkkndworldClaraOswald.sun2011-BrokenDreamer-reyaa.-Atiya-..Apz..Keshriyatrina2010honeypriyaanu17pinky_blueskiesrushshri.Sad.But.True.incandescentTargaryenpakpearlSunoNa...sunaina02

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Ok so dis is d reason. Well u look from pov no 1 is really bashing ne character but I find sm posts who r chauvinistic female ones n only praising 1 character n negative to other all d time n evrytime which is not correct. HOW CAN I FORGET U R D FIRST FRIEND OF MINE IN DIS FORUM N ALWAYS SHOWN DAT U CARE N HV RESPECT FOR ME. BLIEVE I FEEL D SAME 4 U. U HV STARTED WATCHING IPKKND AGAIN AS I TOLD U, HOW CAN I FORGET DAT. I JUST DON'T FIND NE REASON FOR UR REACTIONS AS DIS IS JUST A FRICTIONAL STORY WHICH CANNOT COMPELL U TO TAKE DECISIONS WHICH U DON'T WANT TO. I KNOW U LOVE DIS FORUM N I KNOW U'LL COME BACK. Apni di ki baat nahi manogi.

Edited by rushshri - 21 December 2011 at 9:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010anu17pakpearl

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Kamalika - take it from an elder Di
Dont leave the forum. No body here hates khushi, we love her honesty, moral uprightness and full of life presence.
When someone in your house does something silly, don't the elders correct the child? Its the same here. We love khushi as a member of our family (virtual anyway) and when we see her do something silly, we tell her to shape up.
Similarly, when we see ASR do something stupid, we reign him in as well. Remember how hard we were on him when he humiliated khushi?

if you enjoy the show, stay with your forum friends who care for you.
u make me emotionalCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jia_84pakpearl

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Kamalika eta bolchho? La just left and I know for sure that you always wanted that , so why so SAD sweety? Don't leave the forum and enjoy single Arhi along with us. It's going to be FUN RIDE which we will experience together I promise. Just chill Buddy and have Fun.
Are ami kotodin Kolkata jai ni jano. Missing Nalen gurer mishti sooo much. So watch IPK, discuss about it at IF and have loads of Nalen gurer sweet. OK

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17HSFApakpearl

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
What on the planet is wrong with people here , We love ipkknd because we love arnav and khushi ! because we love arshi , because we love Sarun !

We dont watch it for shyam jee or la or nani or mami or pyala or akaash then why r we all just fighting and getting so emotional with over such redicilious stuff ?

I dont see a point ! If we need to scold some one or criticize some its the CV'S ! who are just in the phase of merry go round .

NO one hates khushi she is an epitome of sweetness she is young and she ought to do these childlike things We love arnav because he is also crazy he loves khushi can't accept it he has a bad past  , he is too weak from inside but acts hard as a defence mechanishm and its ONLy khushi who has touched his heat and effected him so much which scares  him the most !

If some one says khushi's chr needs to imp or arnav's chr needs ti improve  Its pure frsutration of the audience tht we r not getting proper romantic scenes THE STORY isnt moving fwd , THATS IT !

y  r we here creating a mountain of a mole ?i dont get this ..

ARSHI and more over SARUN ! are the usp of ikp i can clearly state had arnav and khushi's characters  been played by any one else the show would have not even been in top 50 !

a humble request stop creating groups guys , we are arnav lovers we r khushi lovers ,,, arn't we arshi lovers ????????????

ITS SARUN MAGIC which has brought so much sizzle so much mastil into arshi !

SARUN ROCKS

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 21 December 2011 at 10:16pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015sun2011sayani2807geetmaanluv_Dazzling_UltimateBaruntrina2010anu17pakpearl

Go to top