Do you guys want devyani to forgive brama?

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Would guys be ok if brama really becomes a nice person and says sorry to dev and them getting together? I personally dont want them to be together ever even if he says sorry because cheating is not the only thing...he abused their children...by lying to aditya, putting him in jail, trying to kill gaurav and always putting him down...he tried to rape priya but she succeded which means he has probably done this before and the girl might not be that lucky...he killed that boy and girl when aditya was trying to help them...he has played politics and punished innocent people...he has done so many crimes that the onyl way for him to repent it is if he spends in jail forever so i would hate it if they get together after he says sorry

what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulsey thumbnail
Hi Lov4games,
It will be too easy on him to be in jail.  

He dots on his son Adi and his daugher.  Atleast when Adi will finally find out his father's dirty truth, Brah will breakdown emotionally.  His world will crash if his children will hate him for his unlawful actions.

I want him to be unable to function normally in day-to-day life.  I want him to become mental and get anxiety attacks and go into depression.   I want him emotionally drained and physically challenged exactly what he did to Dev in all these years.  I also would like to see him loose his job and live alone...Loneliness will kill him.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nope never , i want him to struggle forever for the love, i want them to be seperate
Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

nope never , i want him to struggle forever for the love, i want them to be seperate

An emotional suffering can kill a person.  I want Devyani to find a true loving person for herself and live happily ever after.
ralphseattle thumbnail
never. He has crossed all the stages that should not be crossed.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Devyani can forgive Brahma.  He can truly repent as he's serving his punishment.  (Though I don't see how this man can ever repent after all he's done and is still doing. His own father has figured out that his whole mindest is one without conscience.)
So sure, she can forgive him.  Forgiveness if a virtue. But forgiveness doesn't mean taking him back.  She should move on with her life and be happy--without Brahma.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well that's her decision. But no way do I want her to stay with Brahma..Forgive and move on!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Knowing Devyani she will forgive him. But she shouldnt stay with him. And now more than before she should go ahead with the divorce and move out.
Brahmas biggest punishment would be to see all the family members living together happily under one roof and not having anything at all do with him. Him missing out on seeing his grandchildren grow up. As someone said, the loneliness alone will kill him from the inside.

damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If after all this Devyani forgives him, I'll personally shoot her😆😆. Jokes apart I think the essences of the drama will be lost which is freedom of women from supression in the name of honour and searching their individuality and self respect. I personally believe no self respecting woman (why just woman any no individual) would forgive a person like Brahma if treats them the  way he has treated Devyani for last 30 years.
Third degree emotional torture will serve Brahma right...
D can forgive if she wants to so that there is a closure but never forget about it and move on.😊