Balika Vadhu

Blooper in timing

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday they were celebrating finishing their second year MS. πŸ˜•

When gauri got pregnant, they were still in their first year (half way through) ... and gauri was worried about how to finish MS -- and Jagat had said that it is okay, they would request leave from the dean etc.  and she could finish her M.S. a little later than everyone else [Rewind to see conversation in haveli about it] .  He also said that her parents could help in her pregnancy.

So, now fast forward it has been 18 months since gauri got pregnant -- and she STILL does not have a teeny tiny baby bump.  They are STILL expecting the child.  

Gauri's concern was how she would finish her M.S.  -- now MS is finished also and there is no baby. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah...he said 2nd year...??
Rofl...i heard that but thought i might heard it wrong...it might be 2nd semester of ms!!!
Assuming there r 2 sem in a year of ms...
If really their ms is completed then it is the biggest blooper ever in bv...
Rofl..
tinoo thumbnail
yep!! second saal  not second semester.

they also said "ab saara padhai khatam" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Personally i wonder if gauri was faking the pregnancy so that dadisa would give her haq as the haveli bahu.   There is no baby.

And Jagat is so dumb that he wont notice if she doesnt produce a child for the next 5 years.

will keep buying big size clothes for her 🀣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i think they r tring to reduce the no of sets , kundatai is throwing them out so woh set ko bye bye

then college over so no college sts requiredπŸ˜†
poori planning chal rahi hain sab ko haveli mein ghusane kiiπŸ˜†
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if guari is really self respecting then she she would rather go back to her moms home with jagat than live in haveli .i hope it happens that guari decides to go to moms but bare papa comes and he sees jagat and he says jagya tou, turns out it is a friend of bahron who was asked to help gauri .     πŸ˜‰ Wah that will surely be a slap on her good for nothing parents!!⭐️
tinoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

i think they r tring to reduce the no of sets , kundatai is throwing them out so woh set ko bye bye

then college over so no college sts requiredπŸ˜†
poori planning chal rahi hain sab ko haveli mein ghusane kiiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
yes i never thought of it that way -- but you are right, if they leave m.s. hanging, then the college set and the hospital set and the charak medical institute gate will have to remain. best way to permanently dismantle them.