P, K, KP, WE or CV at fault? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Totally Agree With...
But As You've Said All The Characters Are Fictional...But Think Once About Krishna's Character,SS's Character...I've Always Found Them Real...True
But When It Comes To Pratigya's Character...Totally Fictional...Unrealistic...
SP's Main Theme Is 'Women Power'...But Where The Power Is...???
Can Anyone Give 10 On 10...As A Woman,As A Lover,As A Wife,As A DIL...Or Mostly As A Human...???
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Totally Agree With...
But As You've Said All The Characters Are Fictional...But Think Once About Krishna's Character,SS's Character...I've Always Found Them Real...True
But When It Comes To Pratigya's Character...Totally Fictional...Unrealistic...
SP's Main Theme Is 'Women Power'...But Where The Power Is...???
Can Anyone Give 10 On 10...As A Woman,As A Lover,As A Wife,As A DIL...Or Mostly As A Human...???
u got a point too... ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
k hm samar ko sari rat apni bahon mai jakar kr sona chaty hain@bold red...samar is not a toy to be juggled btw M&P...she has given the responsibility to M...she should let M bond with samar...not take him out in the middle of the night ...just bcos she wants to hold him(im saying this bcos at the moment they don't know that M is not a fit mother..once they get to know then its oki...she can take samar back)
Originally posted by aka.aier

k hm samar ko sari rat apni bahon mai jakar kr sona chaty hain@bold red...samar is not a toy to be juggled btw M&P...she has given the responsibility to M...she should let M bond with samar...not take him out in the middle of the night ...just bcos she wants to hold him(im saying this bcos at the moment they don't know that M is not a fit mother..once they get to know then its oki...she can take samar back)

Originally posted by riyya6

guys, there has been many discussion on KP r/ship lately... but what i notice is that both KP do LOVE each other deeply but are taking things for granted... my 1st point is P is certainly to busy with samar matters, i agree samar needs her attention but what about K... im not telling that she does not give attention to K, but not as much as he deserves... ok let me ask you guys, after the bangle thing, P did not ask abt Meera to K...dis was needed...coz if P asks K bout his restaurant thing then he'll definitely tell her bout Meera's proposal n if P cums 2 knw everything so fast n then where's d drama gonna be in all dis...d CV's r purposely getting things in between so dat P gets worried n doesnt ask K bout anything of his business๐Ÿ˜Šand she did not even make effort to ask K abt whats going on in his restaurant after that... P being a smart girl, does she not sense something fishy with this meera thing.....jus by a bangle wat she gonna guess?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yes i do agree K havent told her anything abt the proposal, but i think how would K tell when shes worried 24/7 abt SAMAr... K surely did not want to make her worried more with his issues... i do not deny their LOVE is strong but thinking ur LOVE is strong n not bothering either is not gonna help... BOTH KP needs to set their priorities right... they need to discuss abt themselves not abt others always... wich we will soon see aft d Meera track๐Ÿ˜ƒP has been shown unrealistic for me( some members have made post on this 2)i dnt think so coz her concern as a mother 2 Samar is quite apt...aft goin thru so much in d whole day if she wants Samar 2 be wid her then wats urealistic biut her?, n yes i do agree... sorry no offense to anyone... just my point of view... Trust is a very important thing in a r/ship... but how strong is Kriya trust here... i would say its 50/50... K did not want to tell P fearing P would suspect, basicly its a normal thing to feel but the element trust here is kind of missing... actuallt any husband wud feel so...no matter hw much they love each other one will always fear dat gettin unecessary things b4 d other will create misunderstandings..in KP scenario... i do agree that it will not be an easy task for K to tell P abt the proposal... but  if he would have told her, the trust he had on her (P)... would be justified... but him hiding here seems a - point...its nt a matter of trust its jus a matter of slight fear in K's mind nt 2 burden P wid unecessary tentions
even theres misunderstandding in future abt this meera track, i would say both kriya is at fault... but they a fictional character so at the END its our CV at fault... neway this fault is needed to give us kriya track...  
share ur view guys!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kriyadiwani

Completely agree. Pratigya has become MORE a mother rather than a WIFE. Krishna has balanced his duties. He has done it very well. be it a chachu, be it a brother (saving Shakti's child) and most importantly, be it a Hubby (accepting SUCH decision for which he was not even asked: Pratigya's oath not to have a kid)

100%  AGREED WITH U...

Originally posted by riyya6

if at all Pratx was so concern abt SAMAR, she should make KESAR cure fast... which she havent done / taken any step... come on...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...cv has to concertrate on that now.after all  its 4-5 yr now..

Originally posted by babithaj

CV's...Grrr
 Ex : Even in yest's scene, he still wud hv convinced her to stay calm or he cud do sumthing to make her calm... he shud hv turned a mother for her in yest scene... instaed of suggesting her to tk Samar from Naiki... @ the moment of time... K shud hv told, he must be tired n wud hv slept... Husbands can do magics with their wife by just touching n caressing... it will hv wonders in wives...K gave only moral support there..

Umm, when Pratigya only thought is Samar then what is he supposed to do..if he tried to then he will be accused of not understanding..he said what she wanted and that is to have Samar with her..That is what made her happy and moral support is what she wanted..IMO 
My personal view is that apart from Pratigya all characters have shown growth..Pratigya has remained the same and now the cvs are only interested in showing a mother's avatar..these Sil vs Sil thru Samar has been done so many times that it becomes boring to watch..

A better track and more meaningful track would have been to Pratigya to realise that kesar is desperate to bond with her son and her own separation would make her understand how it feels to be separate from your child..She has to allow mother n child bond..also if she has decided not to have a child of her own at the time then why is it stopping her to have one..will her love be any less to Samar when her child comes..from her actions it feels like it..it is old thinking to have..

Tracks start with promise but fizzle out in the end..No offense to anyone