Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yar she didnt show positive response dear...shadi k six yeraz k bad b shy...its really amazing...:o

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Yar she didnt show positive response dear...shadi k six yeraz k bad b shy...its really amazing...:o

it happens... i have readd some couples r like that... cv are amazing 😆
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Yar cvs irritate us by ignoring our Kisna Baba...:(

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Riyya very good post.I think cvs are deliberately creating distance between Krishna and Pratigya to provide base for Meera track.K and P both are taking their relation for granted.One thing i have noticed cvs are not giving us any Kriya scene after Meera's entry why?????The communication gap is building and it will show it effects afterwards.
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Yar thats y I think Prat is completely at fault...:(

riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Yar thats y I think Prat is completely at fault...:(

cv is at fault... she following script only na...😆
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Riyya very good post.I think cvs are deliberately creating distance between Krishna and Pratigya to provide base for Meera track.K and P both are taking their relation for granted.One thing i have noticed cvs are not giving us any Kriya scene after Meera's entry why?????The communication gap is building and it will show it effects afterwards.

you are right yaar.
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
P is too much immersed in Samar.  She is not giving the attention Krishna deserves.   It is high time Pratigya should think of having their own baby.  Krishna is always ready for a child of their own.  She will always love Samar becaue she brought him up like her own child. 
On the other hand, we all know that Krishna loves Pratigya more than himself and he will do anything for her.  But he should have discussed about Meera's proposal with Pratz.   I do agree that K should not be afraid that she may not trust her.  Husband and wife should always sit and talk about their problems openly.  If not, a simple problem may create a serious msiunderstanding.  It seems CV's are purposely portraying their characters this way.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sudharao100

P is too much immersed in Samar.  She is not giving the attention Krishna deserves.   It is high time Pratigya should think of having their own baby.  Krishna is always ready for a child of their own.  She will always love Samar becaue she brought him up like her own child. 

On the other hand, we all know that Krishna loves Pratigya more than himself and he will do anything for her.  But he should have discussed about Meera's proposal with Pratz.   I do agree that K should not be afraid that she may not trust her.  Husband and wife should always sit and talk about their problems openly.  If not, a simple problem may create a serious msiunderstanding.  It seems CV's are purposely portraying their characters this way.

well said👍🏼
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

well said👍🏼

well said ... agreed