Udayveer is an IDIOT!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
HE SO ISN'T
but just listen to me before you all throw your chapaals at me. 
he thinks he has Manyta all figured out and would have no problem getting her.
our sexy prince is a bit too over confidence this time...what he doesn't realize is that Manyta isn't like all the other girls he has met throughout his life.
now from yesterday's episode and today's episode i have this feeling - the way he looks at Manyta every time she's around he is gonna FALL HARD in love with her and wouldn't even realize it until its too late πŸ˜ƒ
so our sexy prince think's he's smart and all but man is he gonna be a complete idiot when he's in love can't WAIT for the day when his ego goes down the hill and he realize how actually loves that girl who wouldn't love him back...and then of course can't wait till the day Manyta realizes that she has fallen in love with our oh-so-handsome prince charming...πŸ˜ƒ
love Manveer...
Manveer ALL THE WAYπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘nice i would love this to happen
Hey dear, like you post... i cant wait the day when he falls in love with her... πŸ˜†
me too.. cant wait.. i love manveer!!
Maybe! Afterall smart-asses also have an idiotish side to them but personally i feel Uday will be her knight in shining armour and notice it IN TIME THAT HE LOVES HER!
yes..i too want him to fall head over heals for mayata and run behind her..He is an arrogant bullying toerag...but that's why we all like him...right?πŸ˜‰   Anyways, if they get married to each other, surely after some time like in all other serials he will be doing manyata jaap...πŸ˜†
l'm so excited for teh day HE actually realizes he LOVES HER!! That would be fantastic!!!

Love your post!! He kind of is an idiot!πŸ˜†