Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Disappointing Wednesday episode

sheela83 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

We all had high hopes to see some Rabba Ve scenes today but were all disappointed. Khushi's skipping act amounts to nautangi, which we disliked the most. We have come a long way now to find any humour in such comic acts. A girl who is supposed to be devasted by her breakup, overnight turns chirpy to do this comical act????With the passage of each episode, our expectations increase for each character. As we progress, we expect to see more maturity in all of them. Take for instance, the transformation of ASR to Arnav. He has become the most adorable person now. Why ? The changeover to a  more refined person  from what he was before.  Another example, La.  We abhorred the sight of her till a few weeks back. What happened thereafter ?  She transformed into a most sensible girl and won the hearts of everyone. So much so, her exit has  brought tears into our eyes.  We are looking for changes, changes for the betterment. Why is Khushi still portrayed to be a stupid, rustic, Lucknavi  girl?. The endless tribulations that she has undergone should have by now refined her into a most mature sensible person. We look forward to some better acting skills from her. No hard feelings please. We want this serial  to shine  with superb success.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Its too early for Rabba ve scenes. As for Khushi going back to her bubbly self that is who she is, she hides her pain and focuses on the happiness of her loved ones. I'm waiting for tommorow's episode to see how the CVs handle Khushi's character. I really hope there is more build up between her and Arnav instead of the two steps forward and two steps back routine. Today can be excused as Khushi had no idea she would see Arnav, she really thought she was talking or should I say teasing her sister.