Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Tee Hee Hee - They sleep on the same bed!!! (Page 3)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
oh but except one day when kastur decided to sleep on sofa they have always been sleeping on bed ROFL And i know its only a matter of time till he falls in love but will we see that love or we will have another calendar shot with picture of two roses hugging each other to show they r now in love  ROFL (eh don't ask me where i got this idea but in movies and dramas here in 80's they used to show two roses kiss to symbolize ding dong) LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VandyP

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

oh but except one day when kastur decided to sleep on sofa they have always been sleeping on bed ROFL And i know its only a matter of time till he falls in love but will we see that love or we will have another calendar shot with picture of two roses hugging each other to show they r now in love  ROFL (eh don't ask me where i got this idea but in movies and dramas here in 80's they used to show two roses kiss to symbolize ding dong) LOL

Soapy don't put thoughts in CVs mindAngry

They have a habit of portraying Nan senseDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@Rani - It was in the "Question" thread, where humaarapakistan asked if Mohan loved her yet.
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

shutup LIK...we can nvr giv our MOHUR's kid name abhimaanAngry..
plsss i don want MOHUR's kid 2 hv nething related 2 baapji, not even his name...
dat stupid man told MOHAN is abhimaaniAngry, nd u want MOHAN's son 2 hv dat name??

LOL.  Yes, that's the exact reason.  And that's the exact reason I want a son.   Baapji thinks Abhimaan is a bad thing, I think it's a beautiful word and a even more beautiful name. 
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
d name is beautiful, LIK, but i really want ne of baapji words 2 fall on MOHUR kid..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Lik if they are gifted with a girl baby thenConfused
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
den d name shud b MONADay Dreaming
MOHAN's daughter MONA GALADay Dreaming
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohur

Lik if they are gifted with a girl baby thenConfused
I don't know.  I wish there were a female equivilent of Abhimaan. Does anyone know? I'm going to search it out.  Or try to make one up. ROFL

That's why I specifically said son. Only because I want that name, dammit.LOL

Edited by likarsh - 22 December 2011 at 9:01am
VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

ROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index