Dharampatni

Tee Hee Hee - They sleep on the same bed!!!

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This deserves a main post. If there's one thing I will forever love about this show, it's the fact they didn't go that ridiculous "sleep separately for however long" route.

I thought the show hinted she was back on the bed when she woke up with her leg injury. The way she woke up, there was no surprise on her part that she had woken up on the bed.  Then there was that scene he knew what Baa had set up, and how he told her to go to sleep--on the bed.

But some doubted me.  Well, no more, dear skeptics.  No more.

MohUr definitely sleep on the same bed. Mohan's bed.  🥳

Now I shall move on and concentrate on the next order of business: MohUr's son, who shall be named...

Abhimaan
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Mohan and Kastur
Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes Marriage
Then comes Love
Then comes...
Kastur...
With...
A...
Baby Carriage!!!

This is just for fun.  😆 I just had to include this. And how come I can't centre my posts? 😡
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Roffflll...Looks like you were inspired by my naughty Mohan comment yesterday😉😉...ABHIMAAN GALLA is a long ways away...pehle DING DONG toh hone deh🤣🤣😉...

I am thrilled they are on the same bed...thank you for small mercies!  And I was thinking of you the entire time watching the precap...Now I'm ready for some moves by Mohan...GO, MOHAN, GO!!!!!😃
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Oh man, Anj, you use that "euphemism" too.  It sounds so much worse to me. 🤣  For me, it's all about Kastur's moves. But we will never see it.  But I know.  I know.  Afterwards Mohan will just lie there 😲

🤣 🤣

Good Lord. I'm becoming less and less subtle these days. 
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Oh man, Anj, you use that "euphemism" too.  It sounds so much worse to me. 🤣  For me, it's all about Kastur's moves. But we will never see it.  But I know.  I know.  Afterwards Mohan will just lie there 😲

🤣 🤣

Good Lord. I'm becoming less and less subtle these days. 

🤣...I'm ALL for Kastur's moves⭐️⭐️...but poor thing has no idea how her husband will take it...BUT If Mohan makes a pass at her, WATCH OUT!!!!  I could go on about what that would DO to Mohan but this is an open forum...😆😳

I swear, when Mohan burned his palm,  she was ready to make some whoopie & then some, particularly when she helped take off that kurta & when she helped him with his tee...but I think Mohan's look (& his hand) held her back🤣🤣...not to mention her excitement at the unconsciously playing footsie moment later on that evening...🤣

Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
My aashirwaad to her would be to never say 'Chodiye na, koi dekh lega' to Mohan...🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Abhimaan 🤣 🤣 🤣 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mohan Gala
Kastur Mohan Gala
Abhimaan Mohan Gala
🤣🤣

Happy family living happily ever after 😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Roffflll...Looks like you were inspired by my naughty Mohan comment yesterday😉😉...ABHIMAAN GALLA is a long ways away...pehle DING DONG toh hone deh🤣🤣😉...

I am thrilled they are on the same bed...thank you for small mercies!  And I was thinking of you the entire time watching the precap...Now I'm ready for some moves by Mohan...GO, MOHAN, GO!!!!!😃

Anjali what naughty comment that you made of Mohan say yesterday

I miss to inspire this post 🤣
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣🤣
i really want to know if they still sleep holding hands🤣