I wonder what (Vampire thread) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

It's like a flashback to when I first met you!!!
You were obsessed with him back then too!!

Haha Nazma,thats so funny,i remember too and i loved you from your first post!😳
raashi is a grey character :). She is just plain stupid. not evil. ... Some times i hate her to the core and like to call her rat. But sometimes the way she talks... the impatience and the lazyness reminds me of myself  πŸ˜†...

Gopi is the good character in the show... agreed.. And i love her to the core. But i could identify myself with raashi more... oh oh... no don't get me wrong. she ta talkative... has self confidence to talk in a group. Fun loving and energetic. She will do anything to get her things done :) i love those traits. But ofcourse... i don't plot kalakari's :)

So for yesterday's episode, i still hate raashi... no doubt... 
Originally posted by gohem_forever

raashi is a grey character :). She is just plain stupid. not evil. ... Some times i hate her to the core and like to call her rat. But sometimes the way she talks... the impatience and the lazyness reminds me of myself  πŸ˜†...

Gopi is the good character in the show... agreed.. And i love her to the core. But i could identify myself with raashi more... oh oh... no don't get me wrong. she ta talkative... has self confidence to talk in a group. Fun loving and energetic. She will do anything to get her things done :) i love those traits. But ofcourse... i don't plot kalakari's :)

So for yesterday's episode, i still hate raashi... no doubt... 

Lovely post,i just loved every word!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Just to make this clear I didn't want to be Jigar I wanted to make him cheat on rashi with me 🀣

Also I hate Rashi in the moment like everyone might know by nowπŸ˜†, but she did worse and properly is planning to save Gopi herself to impress everyone. Lets see what she is going to do today. The girl has some serious issues I have to say after reading the new article of star plus about her. You can't mess with people to get them to think that you are not messing with them anymore. poor girl get her to a shrink and then lets see what happens πŸ˜†

also shaina didn't defend her in her WU she just said something like 'No words just heartbreak'
Originally posted by d-luna88

Just to make this clear I didn't want to be Jigar I wanted to make him cheat on rashi with me 🀣

Also I hate Rashi in the moment like everyone might know by nowπŸ˜†, but she did worse and properly is planning to save Gopi herself to impress everyone. Lets see what she is going to do today. The girl has some serious issues I have to say after reading the new article of star plus about her. You can't mess with people to get them to think that you are not messing with them anymore. poor girl get her to a shrink and then lets see what happens πŸ˜†

also shaina didn't defend her in her WU she just said something like 'No words just heartbreak'

She disappointed her greatest fan as well.
Originally posted by sks21

i know it will be fun...we will wait for our forum rashiπŸ˜†...

see i came...

and see..as i came everyone ran away...

thats rashiπŸ˜‰

U vampire gang...here i am...

Why everyone is shouting my name in the forum...!!!!!!!

K lets start...come out come out..wherever u are...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

U vampire gang...here i am...

Why everyone is shouting my name in the forum...!!!!!!!

K lets start...come out come out..wherever u are...πŸ˜‰

rashiben...u came
even i came just in time..
Originally posted by d-luna88

darling WU is for everyone...so i just cant write...my orange girl is very good, even though she commits 100 murders..in that...

all will murder me..πŸ˜‰

but i agree, i support rashi due to her childish behavior, but i am not a blind devotee like gopi is...

i do get angry when she does serious kalakaries keeping her mind in it..

but what fun will u all have if i accept that fact easily...

so until does something really serious..keeping her own mind..not urmis

until then..u cant change my mindπŸ˜‰

and what star plus article...what happend...tell me tell me

Originally posted by sks21

rashiben...u came
even i came just in time..

yes i came gopi ben

and also saw how the son and mommy are planning against me😑

where is my dumbo husbandd😭