Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I just notice that Priyanka did Don and Krissh around the same time, they both were successful. And now years later, she's doing Don 2 and Krissh 2...she came in full cirlce with people she worked with before. Her first movie she work with Lara and now she's working with Lara again in Don

It's like going in circle once again

The only person I wish she worked with was Akshay but I know that can't happen since Twinkle threaten Akki to never work with her and I respect he's decision of following he's wife's choice like a good husband suppose to do anyway

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allabtsrk thumbnail
Actually Priyanka really needs to buck up..cause no one is considering her for roles anymore.
All that she is doing is sequels of which she was a part of. She has not got offered any role for long.
She doesn't get along with so many actors
1. Salman
2. Shahid (i doubt they will work with each other after Kunal Kohli's film)
3.Akshay Kumar(Twinkle is strictly against her)
4.Abhishek Bachhan (Ash is strictly against her)
5.Ranbir Kapoor (is okay but doesn't really prefer)
6.Saif Ali Khan(Kareena doesn't like her)
7.Hrithik(next 2 films r with him doubt anyone will sign them again)

Who knows after Don2 even SRK(Gauri strictly against her) will get added in the list but as of now he overrules Gauri in this matter.
Who are left ..Ranveer, Imran Khan, Ajay Devgn & Aamir Khan
After this circle and films already she is doing..i wonder what will she do next and opposite whom??
Yep vicious circle.  ðŸ˜ƒ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: allabtsrk

Actually Priyanka really needs to buck up..cause no one is considering her for roles anymore.

All that she is doing is sequels of which she was a part of. She has not got offered any role for long.
She doesn't get along with so many actors
1. Salman
2. Shahid (i doubt they will work with each other after Kunal Kohli's film)
3.Akshay Kumar(Twinkle is strictly against her)
4.Abhishek Bachhan (Ash is strictly against her)
5.Ranbir Kapoor (is okay but doesn't really prefer)
6.Saif Ali Khan(Kareena doesn't like her)
7.Hrithik(next 2 films r with him doubt anyone will sign them again)

Who knows after Don2 even SRK(Gauri strictly against her) will get added in the list but as of now he overrules Gauri in this matter.
Who are left ..Ranveer, Imran Khan, Ajay Devgn & Aamir Khan
After this circle and films already she is doing..i wonder what will she do next and opposite whom??

Better find a wealthy guy and get married. Then many star wives will be relieved and will allow their husbands to work with her.😆
cinema-goer thumbnail
Success is what will make her desirable..She does not even care about a hero..She is given roles where is hero herself..I read akshay wabts to work with her..I doubt she will want to work with him anyway..all those middle aged heros wives can rest easy she has more guts ,talent nd charishma than those old freckles..only big Star she worked is srk that too after 5 years..in mean time she got herself a national award ..so um its their LOSS
She's always had a full circle. Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
allabtsrk - It's not that she's not getting offeres. It's just that she's too focus on finishing her album. That was her long life dream to be international singer that's why she's taking easy on movies