Bas! Ab Aur Nahi Dekha Jaata! - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Last part , Preet..Here is the link : http://www.domainblocked.com/media/video.php?id=789282
Thanks Nidhi ,..,🤗
@ Shilpa Agree if root of problem is not cure then it definitely comes up again .ANYA and cvs are worst this case ..
BabaR is from Navya team that sure bcoz he mentioned police too ..
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

@nidhi-i know,the hug was not bad at all!!but then,their hormones creep in only when there's danger lurking around!!

@preet-clearing MUs??what are you speaking(i mean... typing)??this is Anya we're talking about!!they only eat noodles,golas etc... and grin like idiots!!they know nothing about communication whatsoever and the confrontation the article indicated was just anant whining like a bloody 5 year old kid!!!🤢

Neelu...this is the fault of sadistic CVs..they can never do anything in peace..
Originally posted by sajni786

If the root is not strong...probs are bound to arise bet AnYa...AnYa only solved immediate probs...thats all...gadhe kahin ke!!!

Waise in all this...forgot to mention...BabaR scores chakka again!!! That banda is defo from the writer team...he just wont admit it...coz he cannot...n I know that from previous experiences...he will not admit it...but all signs point to the fact that he belongs to the writers team!!!
no shilpa babaR even said MU will over before their marriage and this will increase Anya's love towards each other
@all: did BabaR mention anything abt AnYa spending the night together??🤔
Originally posted by nams100

yes he said they will not go home
nams...babaR only said...that AnYa wont reach home...unexpected thing happening...n we knew unexpected=police!!
@nams-nope!!that was just speculation!

How can this possible yaar I mean bajpees and mishra 's ko pata nhi chal jayega ..😲
Originally posted by -Sara

yes he said they will not go home

Ok thanx.. Achha did he say whether we will see a 'jungle-mein-mangal' type HAWT scene, a la EHMMBH?😛

Ok thanx.. Achha did he say whether we will see a 'jungle-mein-mangal' type HAWT scene, a la EHMMBH?😛
hope not btwn anya both jodi's situations r entirely different after marriage chalega bcoz loonies tho wont allow for honeymoon tho aise hi phasna padega kahin