Bas! Ab Aur Nahi Dekha Jaata! - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Ujjiani/Nidhi he said everything execpt his Jealosuy /insecurity from Amar ..😡
Originally posted by nams100

Though I'm not convinced with the way MUs have been cleared (or have they?)nevertheless, mere ko epi acha laga... Koi hai mera sath dene??😎 Or I'm the lone creature on this adda?😕

I liked the episode too...😃..A told the real issue was that they both have become very busy in their lives and do not find time time for each other..and N responded too...
Originally posted by Preet078

@ Ujjiani/Nidhi he said everything execpt his Jealosuy /insecurity from Amar ..😡

Yeah..agreed but atleast he some about some of his insecurities and N too comforted him, so that kind of must have convinced A...😊
Originally posted by Preet078

and that was the main root cause of all the probs...HOMP!!
@nidhi-i know,the hug was not bad at all!!but then,their hormones creep in only when there's danger lurking around!!

@preet-clearing MUs??what are you speaking(i mean... typing)??this is Anya we're talking about!!they only eat noodles,golas etc... and grin like idiots!!they know nothing about communication whatsoever and the confrontation the article indicated was just anant whining like a bloody 5 year old kid!!!🤢
@ all- last part of the episode truely nice and heartwarming.  Navyas  "Tum mere zindagi ho " was really really good,  But why do I feel that MU s wont be over,  they never talked abt the actual thing.
So nidhi & nams u think we should give a try to 2nd half. Right?
Originally posted by Nidhi82

I liked the episode too...😃..A told the real issue was that they both have become very busy in their lives and do not find time time for each other..and N responded too...
hey Nidhi..🤗.
If you liked it I will give it a shot...

preet dont worry they just started clearing frm beginning it will end and reagrading police dont worry babaR said sab acha hoga
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Yeah..agreed but atleast he some about some of his insecurities and N too comforted him, so that kind of must have convinced A...😊
Nidhi A convinced only till he not see N and Amar together or may be listen his name from her ..This all is enough for him to back to his devdassgiri ..