Bas! Ab Aur Nahi Dekha Jaata! - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
A gets stunned and then leaves the party, N runs after him. R calls and tells N that he will come and pick them up. N tries to stop A from driving. A starts confronting N abt why she made him attend the party as an uninvited guest. His hurt and frustration showed and he kept saying how everbody made fun of him.. Deepu also calls N
Thanks Nidhi and Ujjaini Thanks for LU
Nidhi That song is really nice and one of meh favorite ..I can tolerate this all to favorite one song  so better i skiped today episode too ..
awww...i think anant is going to make me cry...bechara!!! Navya truly was at fault for not being open with him n making him a fool of himself!!
Thanks Nidhi too for the LU> 

OMG.  Now Navya will say woh mein tum 10 times and then they will go to eat gola again😉
Atlast AnYa Huggg..
Phew... But the Precap Bit Scaryyy..

Originally posted by sajni786

awww...i think anant is going to make me cry...bechara!!! Navya truly was at fault for not being open with him n making him a fool of himself!!
Totally. She had so many chances to do so. This shows how much she loves him or that she is dumb
Originally posted by ilunavya

Thanks Nidhi too for the LU> 

OMG.  Now Navya will say woh mein tum 10 times and then they will go to eat gola again😉
Isha they have lot of choice .noodles , gola , bhuta ...list never ends ...Bus baat karne nhi aata HOPJ
Trouble and Navya go hand in hand. Another trouble with the hawaldaar finding them in the car at this hour of the night.
Originally posted by Visva_VeeCha

Atlast AnYa Huggg..
Phew... But the Precap Bit Scaryyy..

Did they even talk??
Huggg after all this nonsense diramaa..i better keep quite :|