Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nams100

@Isha: they're nt showing it anymore... Only the current shows, amongst which that is the only one which is worth a dekko!😳

Thanks Nams for the info.

@ all will be in and out.  Have to finish a couple of files. 
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nams- Oh My F***! W*F is that? Is she gonna divorce him? Please say yes! 

@Isha- DMG stopped a year back and Star One morphed into this shit called Life OK! Oh the Christmas season itself is magical, you seem to wanna do so much! Christmas in the US must be so fun naa? Oh do lemme know how does the Tiramisu turn out!

@Neelu- You're stuck with me for a loong time babee! 
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ritch: Ofcourse not! He tortures her like no end, gives her electric shocks and locks her up in a room... She hates him but is helpless...typical abla naari u see...

Btw wht is tiramisu?
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nams- Hailaaa! Electric shocks? And this is his way of showing her his love? Someone please pinch me, this guy needs therapy! Aunties will love this show, its so perfect for them! And Tiramisu is this italian desert!
pontiacbandit thumbnail
@Ritch (The Title)
I just requested them to comment cuz it will increase the buzz ranks..
I Changed the Topic name Again...
So CHILL OUT GUYS(I meant Everybody)😃
Soory For the Titlee!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Ritch I just loved ur take on the episode (s) ..sometimes I ask this question that why I became addictd to this serial that even during work I landed here to read updates...now I feel how dumboo I m to waste my time for nothing & see even today I hav come here :-(
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Karanvir Vora, the guy who's playing the role of this psycho, is a treat to watch... He is acting so brilliantly that I can't help but hating him😊

And thanx for the info🤗 Is it a christmas spl dessert?
krystel21 thumbnail
@Kiran- Mamijee! How are you? Hows Manila? Oh yes, the adda is the reason why we're sticking to this show and stuff! DW, even I feel as if I've lost my sanity every time I watch the show!

@Nams- Well he must be a good actor, but eeyuck! What sorta creepy show is this? I need to go watch some nice and normal show now! Oh no Tiramisu is a normal desert which can be eaten anytime! We always keep a stock in our house cause any random person just comes up and asks for it!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
A very rare question but is there any my Christian friend here please PM me I need to ask regarding Christmas
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Hi Kiran🤗 How are u doing??