Bas! Ab Aur Nahi Dekha Jaata! - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Riya..seriously, the name itself is scaryπŸ˜†

@Isha..same here babes, will work through the holiday season...maybe will get to get home early:)

@Neelu-same pinch:)
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@isha/soumya-like-minded people you see.πŸ˜†..JK

@ritch-u'll be bidding good bye to the adda in 2 weeks kya??😭
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Neelu: ya it's on 10 pm slot
@Ritch: Don't judge a serial by its name, tab toh IPKKND and EHMMBH should have been the worst serials on TVπŸ˜† Jokes apart, the show is about a psychic hubby who overly protective.. Can u believe this: On their suhagraat, wife suddenly spotted a cockroach and started shouting... Hubby took the cockroah in his hand, put it in his glass of milk and then DRANK THE WHOLE GLASS!!🀒
@nams-what the...??

btw,im sooo loving the padosi show,by god!!Arnav bitwa is rocking!!😍
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Neelu- No way am I leaving the adda! I'm still at home, these lessons are webcasts about stuff the uni wants us to know! I'll be around, but not sooo much I guess! Lets see how I manage it yaar! 

@Isha- Oh Christmas preparations are going fun! What about on your end?
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nams100

@Neelu: ya it's on 10 pm slot
@Ritch: Don't judge a serial by its name, tab toh IPKKND and EHMMBH should have been the worst serials on TVπŸ˜† Jokes apart, the show is about a psychic hubby who overly protective.. Can u believe this: On their suhagraat, wife suddenly spotted a cockroach and started shouting... Hubby took the cockroah in his hand, put it in his glass of milk and then DRANK THE WHOLE GLASS!!🀒

OMG Nams, this show will have an excellent TRP.  BTW what happened to the current DMG which was on Star one.  Where did it go?
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Neelu- No way am I leaving the adda! I'm still at home, these lessons are webcasts about stuff the uni wants us to know! I'll be around, but not sooo much I guess! Lets see how I manage it yaar! 

@Isha- Oh Christmas preparations are going fun! What about on your end?

It is ok, not doing much this year.  But just the feeling that is Christmas is making me excited.  The music, decorations, presents, egg nog etc.  I am going to try your recipie for Tiramisu and will let you know its results.  Yumm.  Cannot wait.  My fav dessert
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Folks I will be doing the disappearing act now and then..kya hai naa..thoda kaam bhi karna hai-LOL

Will keep an eye on the adda though-hehe
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Isha: they're nt showing it anymore... Only the current shows, amongst which that is the only one which is worth a dekko!😳
@ritch-phew...thank god,would miss u badly!