Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anyways Ritch how is the concussion? Feeling better? I wanted to tell you yeaterday that I have a couple of friends in SG, I mean they are obviously my age grp, so nothing of ur interset but maybe if antime any help needed pls let me know. They r all settled there so no probs. This is just in case, Ima sure you have  alot of frnds already.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Ujjaini- I was having my finals during the Kanpur track, so I didn't watch the episodes, I just followed the WUs! Who is Chotu? Anyways, why do we care about who is he? BTW did you understand the production dude's status update? Cause I didn't!
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: appu_12

Hi Ritch, grt ur around, That guy Roshan is Chottu from kanpur (courtsey Nidhi )!

Sorry..Its courtesy Fawwaz...He posted that in a thread😊Here is the link..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2515492

@Ritch..How are you now??I hope you are feeling better...πŸ˜ƒ

@Ujjaini..Hey..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
appu_12 thumbnail
@ Nidhi-doesnt matter, actually just got online sometime back and was going thru adda jaldi jaldi, u guys are too good! U had me in splits, ready for another torture session!
@ ritch- no idea at ll, maybe Nidhi can tell us, just read abt it. Will A be singing? thats hilarious!
krystel21 thumbnail
Awww Ujjaini! Thanks a bunch! Will surely PM you and take the contact details of your friends sometime before I leave! Actually I've got some 20 of my friends in SG (most of my gang landed up there!) and I've got a relative as well, plus Aanchal (she's in Pune now, so I doubt you've met her) is there too, but its always better to know people just in case! Thank you so much Ujjaini, really means a lot! Oh the concussion is much better now, thanks! I can finally comb my hair! πŸ˜ƒ
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nids- Hey! I'm much better now, thanks! And oh, people are speculating on who will change A's shirt? *falls off my chair in laughter* I place my bets on N! The things we see in this forum, I tell you! *wipes away tears of laughter* 
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Sorry..Its courtesy Fawwaz...He posted that in a thread😊

@Ritch..How are you now??I hope you are feeling better...πŸ˜ƒ

@Ujjaini..Hey..πŸ˜ƒ

Nids...Have a look at this pic & tell me whether chottu and Roshan is same...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know that its difficult...This was his only pic available on SP gallery...

appu_12 thumbnail
Hi Nidhi, how was the day? U guys hada grt session, was ROLFing while going thru it?  The forum seems to be MAD at devijee, poor devijeeπŸ˜‰
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ujjaini..No clue about the hidden meaning of that status..waise, to be honest..I don't even want to decipher..πŸ˜†Must be another sad something..πŸ˜†..will surely give us a reason to rant..πŸ˜†

Oh the adda session..yaeh..Thanks to Mr Lochan/Ramu kaka/Chottu..we had a great time...πŸ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
appu_12 thumbnail
yay Reshmi hello, OMG u r absolutely right Edited by appu_12 - 12 years ago