Bas! Ab Aur Nahi Dekha Jaata! - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Preet078

@ Clarissa Amar judo works on adda girls😉  only , forum pe toh use aur navya ko bahut tamtar par rhe hai

@ All Bye ,,,i have 2 rush for stupid office tarniee meeting

Bye Preet..See ya..😃
sorry guys ,,,no tamatar and eggs please ,i think this office track shuld be wind up 4  one more reason,might b padosi show wants  their set bac ...Edited by soniadutta - 12 years ago
@nidhi, @Reshmi, @neelu ... Missed u guys ... Got tied up huge work pressure/travelling etc ...

@clarissa, we had chat earlier too ... dear !

But, guys what's wrong with our Show ?? It's pure crap and so disgusting these days ... !!!!
@Nids: Its good that chawanprash is effective on atleast one person...
Originally posted by soniadutta

sorry guys ,,,no tamatar and eggs please ,i think this office track shuld be wind up 4  one more reason,might b padosi show wants  their set bac ...
😆
 that is most unlogical part in padosi show as the hero peecha nahi chootha heroine ka. When she was in offcie he too was in office and when she is in his home , he too is there. For somedays cv didnt said anything and after realiizing that viewers are not  mahdbudhis they siad offcie is under repair. SO repir might be over now.thanks god tere was lappy otherwise how he would have run the offcie.  😆
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Nids: Its good that chawanprash is effective on atleast one person...

Resh..Read some comments on the forum..regarding A's change of shirt..😛
sorry nupur , shortterm meomory loss like gulabo
@preet-bye...catch u after the nabbya torture session!!

@sonia-that's very much plausible!!padosi might want it's office set back!
@Resh, how r u dear ?? Hope u r taking care of yourself ...

@ All, I will not forgive the CVs for brutally murdering the character of Anant !!!!! They made his character so funny, weak and awkward !!! And what are they up to by showing 100% compatibility between Navya and Amar  sir? And why the hell Amar's red wife is so happy seeing her husband's fondness for his PA ?? And what is Navya upto guys !!!!

It has become such a crap !!!

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Resh..Read some comments on the forum..regarding A's change of shirt..😛
kitne bechein hein yeh bache gulabo ki shirt ko lekar. Kudiyon dont woory amar will change the shirt 😆