Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelMcQueen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i totally agree with u i was walking around to ignore the episode but i had to see majboori i hated trisha alot
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Bold: Maza ayega...These kids deseves a nuclear attack for their immaturity...I will cheer along with old aunty group...

Reshmi ...This nuclear attack muvh better then love test that am sure.,😆
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Bold: Maza ayega...These kids deseves a nuclear attack for their immaturity...I will cheer along with old aunty group...

For the first time I will agree with bajpayees they should never send their ladla for party form now onwards and their bahu too . I will agree too if BD spills some venom they are deserved to ab ein jail all time.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

they are in planning mood as the fight is on in bedroom too so ho wocme yar🤣

Yaa Clarissa, Family Planning...And they dont seems to have BD, DAs in their life to trouble them abt waris...
soniadutta thumbnail

they are in planning mood as the fight is on in bedroom too so ho wocme yar🤣

🤣 ,,,,,,,thanx
clarissajohn thumbnail
But that compatibility test – its not digesting . Do nay boss do that I don't know. Pls enlighten me. But still I am admiring ammr and shar and the maturity they are showing. But amar was dragging navay to do test . Kuch hazam nahi huwa .
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys have u seen new article abt some Roshan preet acted in navya i was wondering when we saw him but silla says he is lochan 😆
clarissajohn thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: -Sara

guys have u seen new article abt some Roshan preet acted in navya i was wondering when we saw him but silla says he is lochan 😆

ya me to owondierng when we saw him in navya 😆
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But that compatibility test ' its not digesting . Do nay boss do that I don't know. Pls enlighten me. But still I am admiring ammr and shar and the maturity they are showing. But amar was dragging navay to do test . Kuch hazam nahi huwa .

clarissa pheli baar ase nhi ise serial mein jo humhe digest no ho , dialy ek dose milte hai 😆
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Resh...I,too, will be jumping with joy where these two are mutilated..😆Just one party and see the consequenses😆
Thats why we all say, kids should be exposed to everything albeit in small measures😆

@Preet..Navya made me a loony yesterday and I had to resort to retail therapy  to bring me back to senses😆
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago