Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cma_luvanya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ritchelle...first of all  Hats off ๐Ÿ‘to u for such a brilliant take on such ghatiya episode...

As regarding the show I can only say that issh show  mein abb aur vi kuch worst hona chahiye jo hoga I m quite sure ...like
1 Anant-Navya facing new problem(sure)...
2 Bajpayees n mishras knowing about drunken Anant
3 families MUing  Anya nightout๐Ÿ˜‰
4all blame over Navya 
5 Navya quitting job
and finally zyada se zadya Anya ki shadi todne ki dhamki...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aur iske baad toh kuch bura honeko bachta hi nahi๐Ÿ˜†...so i truely beleive that uske baad bas accha hi hoga.๐Ÿ˜Š..
.aur iske baaad to saayad Anant GOLA YA ICECREAM YA CHOCOLATES leja ka r Navya ko mananye ki kosis nahi karega๐Ÿ˜›,,,,,ab toh usne SCOTCH phi he yaar woh ab bada hogaya he so sayaad abb phone pe bhi trophies ki baatein nakarke baadi baadi baatein karega...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
       AND AND AND SERIOUSLY
 ye track chaye jesa bhi ho...but I strongly beleive that  after this RETRO DHAMAKA we r gonna get our sensible Anant back...
after being concious obviously anant will feel guilty for evrything he has done while navya will also be in some kind of guilt for not understanding Anant and his insecurities...
they both will realise shortcomes of their relation...so I dont think after this track they will be able to Face eachother so openly...even they may not be able to talk wid eachother but yes this time they will have heart to heart communication and FINALLY they will FALL IN LOVE slowly and gradually... They will build strong,mature and eternal relation...

Still hoping for sth gud yaar...pata nahi mujhe kaab akaal aayegii๐Ÿ˜†

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Ritchelle you are Bravo , After reading only LU I signed off from forum so that meh words not hurt any Fan of Navya ..How you write about gathiya episode kudos to You ๐Ÿ‘
Title is most appt one .and write all what we want to say .
Jenny Ben , Roopali , ujjiani and Others awesome take on the most stupid and crapiest episode .
From precap also no hope regarding today episode ..
Please cvs  now its enough is enough how many days we can bear this torture .after all its limit of patience and hope to , which i almost lost ..Its better either you axed this show or buckle your seats bcoz this show reached to highest  point of negativity and stupidity .

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ritch awesoem take and iam sure cvs have murdered my anant . so dont wanna say more.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ritch, Amazing write up...So sweet of you for putting up a beautiful analysis for us, for the most crappiest episode...Thanks for the adda...

I dont have any sympathies for Navya or Anant...My sympathies are with all the viewers who wasted their valuable 20 minutes to watch the crap... MIL's regional tortue show is far better than this one...There is no need for a love comaptiability test to read AnYa's love for each other...Both had fallen in love during the beginning of 2nd yr graduation and until now they are unable to read each other's expressions or feelings...Loved to see Sharmishta happy with AmYa jodi scoring 100 for the test...As Navya said trust is more important factor of relationship because without trust there wont be love...And we can see the trust and love in Amar-Sharmishta's realtionship though their realtion had turned sour with passing of time...

Angry OM is the man who always makes me laugh...The guy does nothing funny but the way he barks on his wife reminds me of a barking german shepherd...Felt sad for Nimisha when she was happy as well as bit jealous abt her bhaiyya-bhabhi partying...I can relate her to myself as I had a similar restriction filled life on past...

Not sure whether marriage will do anything good...Everything will depend on CVs and director...If they are planning to go ahead with such pathetic tracks, they are surely going to lose lot of viewers...

clarissajohn thumbnail
resh good morning dera have send a Pm read it? pls reply
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ladies & Gentlemen put ur hands together for a true Nayi Soch...

drum rolls...

leads change from AnYa to ShaMar!!!

Show will continue under the same name...because Navya gave Shamar a second lease to romance!!! 
๐Ÿฅณ
Maatam se niklo beheno...i am yet to see a show which did this without going for a gen leap!! So honestly... Kudos to the team...At least ShaMar ki story mei kuch history/geography/chemistry hai!!!!

& huh? U all found some logic in AnYa situation, even managed to  evoke sympathy & i read some ppl identifying with Anant's situation too???!! Saakshaat dandwat pranaam to u ppl...

mera kya hai?? I just found the concept of AnYa sticking it out so late at the party hilarious...something about kutte ki punch...!!! Some ppl neva learn...Navya tops that list with Anant a close second!!! 
& Oh...i did not watch it..but going by the general feeling in the forum...after all the whole epi was baat ek test ki!!! Kya bakwaas!!
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also agree that amar & sharmishta have a better relationship
than anya. I mean they have been married for about 10 years
but still she did not get upset or jealous when amar was dancing
with other girls. Even though they might have had issues, still
they trust each other.
clarissajohn thumbnail

hai dearies loves your takes. yes its time to beloweme amar shami duo ๐Ÿ˜†

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok.. i disagree wid wat ur first paraa... especially lines abt anant.. i dont tihnk he acted like an ass or anythngg...he was drunk..dats da way he had to b...

bt rest of da paras were well written..agreedd
Edited by samratrocks - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post, Ritch..๐Ÿ‘The episode was the crappiest..SS , the most irritating and A , the most embarrassing I FFed most of the torture ordeal
I don't have anything much to add... all I can say is lovely take by all of you.๐Ÿ˜ƒKudos to all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago