Hitler Didi

The true/fake wedding gets revealed.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Who will be revealing the wedding (true/fake) of Rishi and Indira to the sharma's,that they seem to take seriously.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have skipped this macau wedding track , the most nonsence track ever but thank god it did not drag n according to the update it might revealed as fake wedding may be in the future n Cynical Smiling Rishi has fallen for Indira🤣😆 .. so do not know who will reveal what but I am back with HD now as Indira is back on Hitlergiri to her crap family😃

Show more n more of Indira and Family, People will watch the SHOW..get back on Real Story , Real Acting & Real Indira 
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If some is to reveal than it has to be mandira
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it wont get revealed very soon...but kareygi toh mandira hi..chaalu kahiki...to get an upper hand on the sister who saved her ðŸ˜•
nammy_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey can any of u tell me wats shadi business is going on in HD... cudnt watch few epi coz of xams... can any one of u help me out  with updates...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nammu90

hey can any of u tell me wats shadi business is going on in HD... cudnt watch few epi coz of xams... can any one of u help me out  with updates...

hope you watch Mandira runaway from home to Macau with Pappu she was given a stolen credit card to pay the bill of lots of shopping she did still by manoj,who while paying slowly left her and runaway.as the card was not hersbut stolen the police arrested her and to prove her innocence rishi and Indira got married as they say she was with them one day before doing the wedding shopping.
Rishi-Indira got married in the catholic style and brought back mandira home. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
you have all forgotten of Manoj chadda do you think he runaway from Macau,really his revenge was with indira and he used Mandira.
He must be hiding somewhere following from far all the situations of how Indira is trying to get Mandira released.
For me I think Manoj chadda as Mandira was in the police station during the wedding.
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reading the update as not watched the serial you said mandira was lock so may be chadda.