Sushant @HT Most Stylish Awards

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You Tanu πŸ€—

He looks tired and I don't quite like the hairstyle but he is still as dashing as ever πŸ˜³
Face-wise he looks very handsome as usual, but please somebody help this guy buy a nice suit (or let me do it lol), all of his just kill me a little inside each time.  Oh and that shirt... I will take delight in causing harm to it one day.  πŸ˜†

Pretty much everyone was a joke though at this "awards" thing, Sid Mallya just makes me feel gross, Kangana has lost her marbles, KJo looks ridiculously sloppy of late... nobody is good for anything these days.  πŸ˜†  The only guy with real style was Rahul Khanna, what a dreamy, dreamyyy man.  😍

edit: oh yeah thank you Tanu!  I always forget to say that, but I really appreciate everything you find and post!
Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by toothbrush13

The only guy with real style was Rahul Khanna, what a dreamy, dreamyyy man.  😍

Let me join you my BP! Rahul Khannaaa! πŸ˜ such a charming, delicious man! β˜ΊοΈ

EDIT: And Me also always forgets πŸ˜† but Thank you Tanu for posting everything!
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
Isn't he, Jia?  Definitely the most suave South Asian man I have seen.  He just has such intrinsic style.  πŸ˜ 

Now if only Sushant would take a few tips from someone like him.  He has the charm and handsome looks and fit figure now too, if he would dress well everything would be perfect.  πŸ˜πŸ˜†  I know I sound like I always complain, but it will only help him in the end. 
Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by toothbrush13

, Sid Mallya just makes me feel gross, Kangana has lost her marbles, KJo looks ridiculously sloppy of late... nobody is good for anything these days.  πŸ˜†  The only guy with real style was Rahul Khanna, what a dreamy, dreamyyy man.  😍

So true , Sid Mallaya is just  not someone I like at all...

Have you seen the Simi Garewal show where he was the guest ..🀒
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
thanks tanu he looks different bt as usual very handsome❀️
Thanks Tanu ..

I am happy to see Sushant being invited to this event ...
Don't like this suit at all ...He should get a new one ..this suit is really not good ...

But otherwise he looks  nice and of course he looks so good these days with all the work outs that he is doing .

He has a different hairstyle ...nice 😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Yes I did see it Tanya di, and that is part of the reason why I dislike him so much.  Also because he always looks like he hasn't showered in a while.  πŸ€’πŸ˜†
Even I don't like his suit...Whats the material its made of? πŸ˜• ...its looks shiny and wrinkled as if he just took it out from a pouch or something and wore it! πŸ˜† Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago