Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is any one watchng it??

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys as we all knw that we,geet fans hav boycottd the so called revampd starone i.e life ok..i just wantd to knw that is any body watchng the channel??
Hey guys anther thng..hume sundays kitna boring lagthe the kyun ki geet nahi aathi thi par ab saare din sundays lagne laga hai kyun ki geet jo nahi hai..
Plz guys dnt watch life ok and let their trp's go down to earth..tab samaj ayega ki geet fans se apne maaneet ko cheen ne ka natija kya hota hai..
GUYS MEIN KISI KO INSIST NAHI KAR RAHI HU..it is up to u but just expressng my sadness and anger of nt havng maaneet..
Sorry if iam wrng anywhere..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its a big HELL NO to LIfe Ok...jo hum gurtians/maaneetians ne na karne ki  thaan li wo hum kabhi nahi karein ge...not going to watch LO ever...Or jo hum ne karna hain wo hum karke rahein ge...Bring our show GHSP back with gurti/maaneett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALLA BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👍🏼
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No way..never would sit without watching anything rather than even looking at it...HELL NO...LET IT GO TO HELL..🤣

WE HAVE TO GET OUR GHSP BACK...👍🏼
krishdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
guys...i watched the serials in life ok...once...dnt know wat to do to time paass...seriously iam not bashing the channel...but hw come they replace such stupid serials with star one...STAR ONE serials all of them was too good..esp the romance and all its had a standard...u ppl shuld hve watched the new channal serials...seriously i was asking the channel walas why the hell they changed star one which had such a good reputation among youths...
i am from chennai i fought with my parents and got a seperate tv with whole hindi channel pacakage just to watch star one shows...now seriously dont know wat to do
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what is there to watch on Life one. End of stressful day one doesn't want real life replicated 200% in soaps, we want mystery , comedy romance and that to maaneet type romancce
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishdgr8

guys...i watched the serials in life ok...once...dnt know wat to do to time paass...seriously iam not bashing the channel...but hw come they replace such stupid serials with star one...STAR ONE serials all of them was too good..esp the romance and all its had a standard...u ppl shuld hve watched the new channal serials...seriously i was asking the channel walas why the hell they changed star one which had such a good reputation among youths...
i am from chennai i fought with my parents and got a seperate tv with whole hindi channel pacakage just to watch star one shows...now seriously dont know wat to do

They are really a bunch of fools...well there is a saying that when u have something in abundance u dont relaise the value of it..but later on u regret it...😃

Same is the case of STAR ONE...they didn't respect our feelings and the importance of our show and our love and affection to it and ended it but when they will realize, it will be too late... 😆
Edited by aanappin - 12 years ago
-Mounika- thumbnail
@rabi5 and @aannapin-well said dears!we r nt gng to watch that life ok til we dnt get our maaneet and hum maaneet ko wapis lakar hi rahenge..
Aur ha aap logo ne dekha unlogo ka forums khali pada hai..isse saaf pata chaltha hai ki star1 sirf maaneetians ki wajah se chalti thi aur agar life ok ki life ok hona tho use maaneetians ki sath zaroorat hai..agar une maaneetians chahiye tho geet2 lana padega..haina..
-Mounika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishdgr8

hey dear me too same pinch.mein sirf geet ke liye hndi channel ka package le thi o bhi papa se ladke par ab tho tv dekne ka man hi nahi karta and ha really they ruind their channel with their own hands..
-Mounika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanappin

They are really a bunch of fools...well there is a saying that when u have something in abundance u dont relaise the value of it..but later on u regret it...😃

Same is the case of STAR ONE...they didn'trespectourfeelingsand theimportanceof our show and our love and affection to it and ended it butwhenthey willrealize, it will be toolate...😆

100% agree with u.they'l definitely regret it..abhi bhi time hai o hamare maaneet ko wapis lakar unka galti sudar sakthe hai..
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneetlover1

@rabi5 and @aannapin-well said dears!we r nt gng to watch that life ok til we dnt get our maaneet and hum maaneet ko wapis lakar hi rahenge..
Aur ha aap logo ne dekha unlogo ka forums khali pada hai..isse saaf pata chaltha hai ki star1 sirf maaneetians ki wajah se chalti thi aur agar life ok ki life ok hona tho use maaneetians ki sath zaroorat hai..agar une maaneetians chahiye tho geet2 lana padega..haina..

kaun hoga jo aayega jab aise bore karne wale titles diye hai...jab itni mehnat kari channel revamp karne ke liye..aur itni gaaliyan khaayi...to atleast kuch attractive titles to rakhne chahiye the na...😆

Par ab paagalon ki fauj ko kaun samjhaye...??? 🤣