India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

When will Khushi love Arnav? (Page 2)

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
su - you are on a roll today! another fabulous post.

the only time i feel khushi's genuine love for asr is when she jumps in to say "inhe meetha mana hai". other times, its what you said, lectures, antics, pranks and anger yada yada yada

is pyaar ko kabhi naam nahi milega, at this pace!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegketi00sunaina02

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
La's dialogue about Khushi will understand soon as to what ASR wants is making me very very nervous. Specially after watching today's silly antics, I am very worried as to what Khushi will do when she realises that ASR has fallen in love with her. I don't even want to think about it.

I am really hoping that this Nandu is brought in for Khushi to realise her feelings for Arnav. At this point jealousy track for Arnav makes no sense. Arnav has already realised now its khushi's turn.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

i think khushi  was in love during diwali... butr asr crushed her heart completely... i think asr is so hot we forget what he actually said from his mouth. arnav has told her she is nothing to him, means nothing to him etc etc. told i felt like khushi is back to the girl who has a CRUSH. they way she was panicking, fidgeting with the towel, acting nervous. he is so authoritative... anyone would panic and be nervous around him. 

i think kushi's acts up bec she is in denial abt the pain in her life...  she said it today to payal i dont want to think abt or talk abt shyam. so she is concentrating on the good... payash. arnav on the other hand is melancholic  by nature and deals with pain head on. he was talking abt la and khushi had nothing to say on the topic she doesn't like talking abt sad/neg things.

as for the new entry we dont know if it going to be jealousy. think he will be cupid and help them realize they LOVE each other. bec anjali is too busy doing pooja's and payash are lost in each other. while are dear arhi have one thing in common they are both stubborn...

Not so for me and many others.  Believe it or not, we can see beyond the biceps and drool.LOL

This is not about ASR.  This is about how Khushi, who you are saying was in love with diwali, is able to turn it off and not even think about it, shed more tears for breaking up with Shyam and act like he has absolutely no connection with her, after she pauses at his door to give him the present and looks sad praying for ASR and La engagement.  What is going on with her emotionally??  There has been no dialogue.  And what there has been has been about Shyam.  Yuck.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkiesunaina02

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Khushi does love Arnav, we saw how sad she got seeing Arnav and Lavanya reunite. We saw how heartbroken she was when Arnav shocked all by announcing he was going to marry Lavanya. We saw her crushed when Arnav said she meant nothing to him. Khushi's love for Arnav exists but she's moved forward with her life with the belief that Arnav doesn't love her.

I can see Arnav getting jealous of Khushi and Nandikishore's friendship. Khushi confronting him about what his problem is since she means nothing to him and him finally losing it and saying he loves her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikrisbk2

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

B4 departin..la told khushi dat aaj nahin toh kal tum samajh jaogi..n i guess dis new ntry is goin 2 make khushi grow/realise dat luv 4 arnav.As dis nandkisore is suppose 2 b fun luvin/jel wel wid ppl(traits like khushi)..she may friend hm..n confide hm hr feelings wic she dsnt share wid hr jiji.

CVs hs showed khushi as jealous/uncomfortable  when la ws present..she also concernd/cares 4 arnav..n nw its tim cvs focus on hr evolutn.

I know she cares for Arnav - but she doesnt do it consciously .

Yes Arnav had crushed her hope on Diwali night .  She was devastated .

But as Arnav said in his monologue which La overhears , he never meant any harm and he feels sorry for it .

In the same way  we want  to hear from Khushi  too. Her dilemma, her doubts about her feelings for Arnav .

She does say but  sort of always very comical about it- not serious.

What I mean to say - Khushi is very inconsistent

Moreover , she never tries  to understand what Arnav feels. Especailly in LA- Arnav relationship - she just sided with La without trying to understand the reason behind the rift, she just jumped to conclusion..

For her things are very superficial. She just wants to see everything perfect on the surface, Andar kuchh bhi ho .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Khushi does love Arnav, we saw how sad she got seeing Arnav and Lavanya reunite. We saw how heartbroken she was when Arnav shocked all by announcing he was going to marry Lavanya. We saw her crushed when Arnav said she meant nothing to him. Khushi's love for Arnav exists but she's moved forward with her life with the belief that Arnav doesn't love her.

I can see Arnav getting jealous of Khushi and Nandikishore's friendship. Khushi confronting him about what his problem is since she means nothing to him and him finally losing it and saying he loves her.

So ??

Will Khushi also say - she loves him?

Will they marry and live happily everafter?

Then what ??

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

su - you are on a roll today! another fabulous post.

the only time i feel khushi's genuine love for asr is when she jumps in to say "inhe meetha mana hai". other times, its what you said, lectures, antics, pranks and anger yada yada yada

is pyaar ko kabhi naam nahi milega, at this pace!

Hi yes , you are right i am on a roll today Big smile

You are so right - her love shows when mithas comes along ASR's way. LOL

I want t feel the passion seriously in the lovestory but Khushi is making it alway comical . Confused

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
su  kushi does care for arnav  and love hmm she knows he affects her
thats the reason she called him rakshash yesterday she wants to be away from him. so much that she does not go alone with him
and forgets the bag and also dupatta

We all knows Arnav loves kushi and kinda he also knows now.
But kushi does not know . For her he is the person who broke
Blahs heart .

i think CVs will make him almost come near the confession
and thud will shyam truth come out and arhi marriage.
i personally feel that CVs are trying to capitalize on  ARhi chemistry and delaying the arhi marriage due to shyam truth
the question still remains is will arnav marry kushi to save her from shyam or to save anjali  or in anger.
Will this make him kadoos and hat kushi though he loves her very much i think so thats when kushi will fall in love with him and go through his hurt along with him.
They are bonded by pain more than love .
its their love story and is going to slow one.
but i hope it will be a steady one Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chinu5Zuzanatrina2010sunaina02

Go to top