Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

i think khushi  was in love during diwali... butr asr crushed her heart completely... i think asr is so hot we forget what he actually said from his mouth. arnav has told her she is nothing to him, means nothing to him etc etc. told i felt like khushi is back to the girl who has a CRUSH. they way she was panicking, fidgeting with the towel, acting nervous. he is so authoritative... anyone would panic and be nervous around him. 

i think kushi's acts up bec she is in denial abt the pain in her life...  she said it today to payal i dont want to think abt or talk abt shyam. so she is concentrating on the good... payash. arnav on the other hand is melancholic  by nature and deals with pain head on. he was talking abt la and khushi had nothing to say on the topic she doesn't like talking abt sad/neg things.

as for the new entry we dont know if it going to be jealousy. think he will be cupid and help them realize they LOVE each other. bec anjali is too busy doing pooja's and payash are lost in each other. while are dear arhi have one thing in common they are both stubborn...

Not so for me and many others.  Believe it or not, we can see beyond the biceps and drool.😆

This is not about ASR.  This is about how Khushi, who you are saying was in love with diwali, is able to turn it off and not even think about it, shed more tears for breaking up with Shyam and act like he has absolutely no connection with her, after she pauses at his door to give him the present and looks sad praying for ASR and La engagement.  What is going on with her emotionally??  There has been no dialogue.  And what there has been has been about Shyam.  Yuck.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi does love Arnav, we saw how sad she got seeing Arnav and Lavanya reunite. We saw how heartbroken she was when Arnav shocked all by announcing he was going to marry Lavanya. We saw her crushed when Arnav said she meant nothing to him. Khushi's love for Arnav exists but she's moved forward with her life with the belief that Arnav doesn't love her.

I can see Arnav getting jealous of Khushi and Nandikishore's friendship. Khushi confronting him about what his problem is since she means nothing to him and him finally losing it and saying he loves her.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gautami

B4 departin..la told khushi dat aaj nahin toh kal tum samajh jaogi..n i guess dis new ntry is goin 2 make khushi grow/realise dat luv 4 arnav.As dis nandkisore is suppose 2 b fun luvin/jel wel wid ppl(traits like khushi)..she may friend hm..n confide hm hr feelings wic she dsnt share wid hr jiji.

CVs hs showed khushi as jealous/uncomfortable  when la ws present..she also concernd/cares 4 arnav..n nw its tim cvs focus on hr evolutn.

I know she cares for Arnav - but she doesnt do it consciously .

Yes Arnav had crushed her hope on Diwali night .  She was devastated .

But as Arnav said in his monologue which La overhears , he never meant any harm and he feels sorry for it .

In the same way  we want  to hear from Khushi  too. Her dilemma, her doubts about her feelings for Arnav .

She does say but  sort of always very comical about it- not serious.

What I mean to say - Khushi is very inconsistent

Moreover , she never tries  to understand what Arnav feels. Especailly in LA- Arnav relationship - she just sided with La without trying to understand the reason behind the rift, she just jumped to conclusion..

For her things are very superficial. She just wants to see everything perfect on the surface, Andar kuchh bhi ho .

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Khushi does love Arnav, we saw how sad she got seeing Arnav and Lavanya reunite. We saw how heartbroken she was when Arnav shocked all by announcing he was going to marry Lavanya. We saw her crushed when Arnav said she meant nothing to him. Khushi's love for Arnav exists but she's moved forward with her life with the belief that Arnav doesn't love her.

I can see Arnav getting jealous of Khushi and Nandikishore's friendship. Khushi confronting him about what his problem is since she means nothing to him and him finally losing it and saying he loves her.

So ??

Will Khushi also say - she loves him?

Will they marry and live happily everafter?

Then what ??

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

su - you are on a roll today! another fabulous post.

the only time i feel khushi's genuine love for asr is when she jumps in to say "inhe meetha mana hai". other times, its what you said, lectures, antics, pranks and anger yada yada yada

is pyaar ko kabhi naam nahi milega, at this pace!

Hi yes , you are right i am on a roll today 😃

You are so right - her love shows when mithas comes along ASR's way. 😆

I want t feel the passion seriously in the lovestory but Khushi is making it alway comical . 😕

bikerider thumbnail
su  kushi does care for arnav  and love hmm she knows he affects her
thats the reason she called him rakshash yesterday she wants to be away from him. so much that she does not go alone with him
and forgets the bag and also dupatta

We all knows Arnav loves kushi and kinda he also knows now.
But kushi does not know . For her he is the person who broke
Blahs heart .

i think CVs will make him almost come near the confession
and thud will shyam truth come out and arhi marriage.
i personally feel that CVs are trying to capitalize on  ARhi chemistry and delaying the arhi marriage due to shyam truth
the question still remains is will arnav marry kushi to save her from shyam or to save anjali  or in anger.
Will this make him kadoos and hat kushi though he loves her very much i think so thats when kushi will fall in love with him and go through his hurt along with him.
They are bonded by pain more than love .
its their love story and is going to slow one.
but i hope it will be a steady one 🤔

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: momma1128

Not so for me and many others.  Believe it or not, we can see beyond the biceps and drool.😆

This is not about ASR.  This is about how Khushi, who you are saying was in love with diwali, is able to turn it off and not even think about it, shed more tears for breaking up with Shyam and act like he has absolutely no connection with her, after she pauses at his door to give him the present and looks sad praying for ASR and La engagement.  What is going on with her emotionally??  There has been no dialogue.  And what there has been has been about Shyam.  Yuck.

i see ur point... 

but i think khushi like anjali believes in the traditions and their significance. she never loved shyam but got engaged to him as her elders commanded. she also didnt allow arnav to physically come close. she didnt let him put the ring on her finger... backed up when he was trying to touch her in the bridal store even when she was in pain he only held his arm last time she went an hugged him. she kept away bec she and he were engaged to another... like anjali she believes that the sanctity of relationships have precedence of duty over emotions. she was ready to commit to shyam and accept him as husband despite the fact she didnt love him bec that is what ur supposed to do. so she stopped showing her "love" to arnav bec she considers it wrong. that is y she is upset with arnav and doesn't get his breakup...

arnav is more modern of thought he does what he wants he doesn't believe in continuing a relationship out of tradition, duty or society. he never succumbs to family pressure and does what he wants unlike khushi who broke down an gave into bua and her mother demands. arnav wasn't happy so he and la decided to end it. it is difficult for traditional indians to see this point of view as that reason is not good enough to break a relationship. anjali as come around to arnav and so will khushi.

i think kushi an arnav have diffrent mind sets abt commitment. khushi has said many times that marriage is a commitment not only of love but one for society. so it makes sense that being betrayed by someone she was engaged too brings her more pain than her love/ attraction being reject by asr. and y she blames arnav for la... he brought shame to her and her family in the eyes of indian society

its her blind faith like anjali in such traditions that has kept her from telling shyams truth to anjali. 
she fears the break of anjali's marriage and her sisters engagement. bec to her that is almost as horrible as shyams truth...
 and this will be where arnav will completely disagree with her in the future and will be mad at her...

so that is where i think khushi emotional motivations are at... for small town traditional girl that continuation/preservation of relationships is more important than ur personal feelings... unlike asr individualistic nature that makes him do whats right for him ... he wasn't afraid of the consequences of his and la's breakup as it was the right thing for him and la.
sunaina02 thumbnail
@lwfw

I do not want them to confess to each other so early..
But , I want them to understand their own feelings for the other.

Arnav has already realized , so I am not getting what else he has to understand by feeling jealous  unless the urgency to confess arises.

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Honestly I am clueless. Switched Off my prediction button and trying to be patient.
Well I also don't want confession . I am OK and very happy after Arnie became single for the first time. Very happy actually. Now I am enjoying IPK and waiting eagerly for that cocktail party track. I feel this party is going to be Extra special. Let's see.
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

@lwfw

I do not want them to confess to each other so early..
But , I want them to understand their own feelings for the other.

Arnav has already realized , so I am not getting what else he has to understand by feeling jealous  unless the urgency to confess arises.

@red i think thats what CVs are upto .  he will be pushed to confess but  shyam truth will be revealed so that he will go back to kadoos mode but he cant as he loves her
he hurts and her gets hurt too.
currently  IPK is about Arnavs love for kushi and not kushi once arhi marriage happens in hurry
i think they will concentrate on kushis love for arnav .

are you saying that kushi has to jump that arnav is free and has broken with blah
thats not going to happen immediately. that will kill kushis character.
she blames him for breaking blahs heart and rightly so.  though she may not
say anything but she will try to keep away from him making external element
like NK or shyam work on keeping arhi together

But i also understand as sush put in her post
Arnav expects kushi to understand his love for her but guy does not do anything how will she know .   he just loves her  nothing to be said or heard. he expects her to hear his heart beating
kushi all the time 😳