Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

When will Khushi love Arnav?

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Will lhat day ever come?

We are in for a jealousy track for Arnav to give him the last push to admit his love.

But he already  knows that he loves and cares for Khushi .  Thats the reason he said "No: to Lavanya / He has realized what love is and he knows that love is not what he feels for Lavanya.

Jealousy track for the man is fruitful when we know that the girl certainly loves the man  and will be happy if the man comes and proclaims his love. for her.

But here Khushi is not jealous of Arnav- La relationship at all.  She shares a close relatioship with Arnav but she has never shown that she is physically attracted towards him except hyperventilating couple of times .

The way she has pretednded about her engagement fiasco - was like she was jilted and heartbroken. by her ex-fiance.

We know what actually happened but Arnav doesnt know .

So i find no point in a jealousy track now . With Khushi 's feelings for Arnav unclear  - what will a jealous Arnav do ?

Comes, kneels down  and says "Khushi - I love you ., will you marry me?"

Because except that , he has done everything that a man would do for the woman he loves .

May be Khushi Kumari Gupta will say " What the hell" 😆

We as viewers can feel Arnavs love for Khushi . But I am sorry to say that at least I do not feel the love that Khushi has for Arnav. It gets lost under hers screams, bhashans, antics and endless sacrifices

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Su - I completely agree with you on this one. KKG is going to have a hard time admitting that she loves ASR. I hope somehow she comes to that realization soon...!!  I think she needs to grow up in that sense...! 
mpks1 thumbnail
Su, khushi's attraction did not go beyond the dhak-dhak and acidity phase, then we had the diwali night after which she has sealed her heart completely.Then she was all happy for ASR-LA engagement. I still feel she is attracted to him, its that the CVs are not doing a good job of showing it. There should be some inner monologue that should clearly show what she thinks. CVs had so much in their plate like Payash wedding, LA's exit, Shyam's revelation, the new guy NK entering the show, they didn't feel the need to show Khushi's feeling. It looks like the love story is at stalemate. Neither is ASR going to express anything nor Khushi is going to feel anything, they want to prolong this as much as possible. I hope the CVs realize this soon and do something about it or else they are going lose viewers who do not want to see the same rinse,repeat cycle.
-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes  Sunaina di i think she will :)
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
B4 departin..la told khushi dat aaj nahin toh kal tum samajh jaogi..n i guess dis new ntry is goin 2 make khushi grow/realise dat luv 4 arnav.As dis nandkisore is suppose 2 b fun luvin/jel wel wid ppl(traits like khushi)..she may friend hm..n confide hm hr feelings wic she dsnt share wid hr jiji.

CVs hs shwd khushi as jealous/uncomfortabl wen la ws present..she also concernd/cares 4 arnav..n nw its tim cvs focus on hr evolutn.Edited by -Gautami - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Su, she went back to calling him rakshas. 😳  Yet, she calls Creepwa Shyamji. 😳

That's all I have to say, as I have injured by brain after repeatedly banging my head against the wall after today's episode.
nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Gautami

B4 departin..la told khushi dat aaj nahin toh kal tum samajh jaogi..n i guess dis new ntry is goin 2 make khushi grow/realise dat luv 4 arnav.As dis nandkisore is suppose 2 b fun luvin/jel wel wid ppl(traits like khushi)..she may friend hm..n confide hm hr feelings wic she dsnt share wid hr jiji.

CVs hs shwd khushi as jealous/uncomfortabl wen la ws present..she also concernd/cares 4 arnav..n nw its tim cvs focus on hr evolutn.

She will realise her feeling after their marriage.😊
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think khushi  was in love during diwali... butr asr crushed her heart completely... i think asr is so hot we forget what he actually said from his mouth. arnav has told her she is nothing to him, means nothing to him etc etc. told i felt like khushi is back to the girl who has a CRUSH. they way she was panicking, fidgeting with the towel, acting nervous. he is so authoritative... anyone would panic and be nervous around him. 

i think kushi's acts up bec she is in denial abt the pain in her life...  she said it today to payal i dont want to think abt or talk abt shyam. so she is concentrating on the good... payash. arnav on the other hand is melancholic  by nature and deals with pain head on. he was talking abt la and khushi had nothing to say on the topic she doesn't like talking abt sad/neg things.

as for the new entry we dont know if it going to be jealousy. think he will be cupid and help them realize they LOVE each other. bec anjali is too busy doing pooja's and payash are lost in each other. while are dear arhi have one thing in common they are both stubborn...
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
su - you are on a roll today! another fabulous post.

the only time i feel khushi's genuine love for asr is when she jumps in to say "inhe meetha mana hai". other times, its what you said, lectures, antics, pranks and anger yada yada yada

is pyaar ko kabhi naam nahi milega, at this pace!
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
La's dialogue about Khushi will understand soon as to what ASR wants is making me very very nervous. Specially after watching today's silly antics, I am very worried as to what Khushi will do when she realises that ASR has fallen in love with her. I don't even want to think about it.

I am really hoping that this Nandu is brought in for Khushi to realise her feelings for Arnav. At this point jealousy track for Arnav makes no sense. Arnav has already realised now its khushi's turn.