Shyam introduced Lavanya to ASR

pdbngc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did anyone notice/hear/read that during LA's leaving that Anjali mentions to Shyam to speak to ASR as he introduced Lavanya to ASR? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pdbngc

Did anyone notice/hear/read that during LA's leaving that Anjali mentions to Shyam to speak to ASR as he introduced Lavanya to ASR? 

Actually I did notice...may be thas how Lavanya will come back to take revenge..everyting was preplanned may be...😉..
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i thought she was refereing to the fact that he was the one that suggest la move in to the house. bec shyam convinced nani to let la move in here bec asr was gonna leave the house...
nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

i thought she was refereing to the fact that he was the one that suggest la move in to the house. bec shyam convinced nani to let la move in here bec asr was gonna leave the house...

yea...but actually it did make me think
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Her exact dialogue was "aapne hi Lavanya jii ko" which means that she never said he introduced them. Like member Geetmaanluv said, I think she was referring to the fact that it was on Shyam's insistence that Lavanya was able to live in the house with them. Oh well who knows, maybe there is a different angle but I doubt it since it doesn't make sense.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Could there be a link between Shyam and La - cant rule that out?

Let's see
pdbngc thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  As I do not understand a word of Hindi, I just went with what the subtitles indicated! Would be interesting to see the connection between Shyam and La though!
girikaushik thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

Yes.I also took in this way. 
feya thumbnail
Its just that Shyam was instrumental in bringing La to live at RM house...he did not introduce her to Arnav...

...Shyam convinced Nani...so La can come and live at RM !