Hitler Didi

I am liking this guy Rishi (Page 2)

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingzzz

Originally posted by Its-My-Life

Good u like him, he does need fans Embarrassed , majority of fans are not able to digest his facial expression n he looks blank n faded infront of Indira Sharma,Show will survive due to Indira n Hitlergiri not Rishi Kumar n his cynical smileLOL need to know mystry of Rishi/Ricky
If u don't like it's your choice but plz dont make fun  of him because others do like him and I know u r mayur fan so it this is expected frm your posts plz stop makin fun if u don't like sumit

nope i m not only mayur fan , i m true fan of good actors who bring magic onscreen but rishikumar experimental characters has failed to achive that LOL.. i m talking about rishi not sumit Ouch people r bearing him because of RPBig smile

Edited by Its-My-Life - 21 December 2011 at 10:24pm

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Kingzz

it good people r liking him , but tv trp is not liking him, even ph , illa bedi , r getting worried about TRP now n they expermiented macau trak but it did fail to bring TRP because whnever they show rishi , show does see trp dipConfused hope PH will show real essence of the show that is HD n her hitlergiri 

I can bear him bewcause i watch this show for RP , no body hates Sumit but they r fedup with cvs experimenting rishi character n rishi failed to deliver also.

Most of IF members watches this show online but real fans r at home who watches the show at home n bring trp to make the show hit based on the good storyline, hd was running due to good storyline but cvs r confused about Rishi

@Pratamesh ...its obvious , why to be ignorant whenver cvs give footage to rishi trp dippedLOL HD is about Indira n we need to see Indiras Struggle not Rishi NonsenseOuch..story is getting weaker because they r experimenting rishi character bcs cvs took uturn now n started showing him matureLOL 

Edited by Its-My-Life - 21 December 2011 at 10:50pm
Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Kingzz</font>[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">it good people r liking him , but tv trp is not liking him, even ph , illa bedi , is getting worried about TRP now n they expermiented macau trak but it did fail to bring TRP because whnever they show rishi , show does see trp dip[:s]hope PH will show real essence of the show that is HD n her hitlergiri</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">I can bear him bewcause i watch this show for RP , no body hates Sumit but they r fedup with cvs experimenting rishi character n rishi failed to deliver also.</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Most of IF members watches this show online but real fans r at home who watches the show at home n bring trp to make the show hit</font>[/DIV]

i think thats completly ur view u cant speak on behalf of ntire rati on HD fan group
Trp hav increased n that shows ppl r liking the show u cant tell whether the audience watchng Tv at home is liking rishi or not

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesimpsonserum_emi

khushirati Senior Member
khushirati
khushirati

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Good u like him, he does need fans Embarrassed , majority of fans are not able to digest his facial expression n he looks blank n faded infront of Indira Sharma,Show will survive due to Indira n Hitlergiri not Rishi Kumar n his cynical smileLOL need to know mystry of Rishi/Ricky
If u don't like it's your choice but plz dont make fun  of him because others do like him and I know u r mayur fan so it this is expected frm your posts plz stop makin fun if u don't like sumit

nope i m not only mayur fan , i m true fan of good actors who bring magic onscreen but rishikumar experimental characters has failed to achive that LOL.. i m talking about rishi not sumit Ouch people r bearing him because of RPBig smile

but we r liking him with rati everybody has diff views so it's not that everybody hates him and I  do like him and rati pair.
I like pair Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesimpsons

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Kingzz

it good people r liking him , but tv trp is not liking him, even ph , illa bedi , r getting worried about TRP now n they expermiented macau trak but it did fail to bring TRP because whnever they show rishi , show does see trp dipConfused hope PH will show real essence of the show that is HD n her hitlergiri 

I can bear him bewcause i watch this show for RP , no body hates Sumit but they r fedup with cvs experimenting rishi character n rishi failed to deliver also.

Most of IF members watches this show online but real fans r at home who watches the show at home n bring trp to make the show hit based on the good storyline, hd was running due to good storyline but cvs r confused about Rishi

@Pratamesh ...its obvious , why to be ignorant whenver cvs give footage to rishi trp dippedLOL HD is about Indira n we need to see Indiras Struggle not Rishi NonsenseOuch..story is getting weaker because they r experimenting rishi character bcs cvs took uturn now n started showing him matureLOL 
@ its-my-life: I totally respect your opinion and view point. 
However, I have a slightly different opinion. Lets keep aside actors and characters for a minute. A show runs and fetches good TRPs and viewership if the STORYLINE is good. To be honest, if the production house, Illa Bedi, or Zee is worried, they should be worried about the storyline. I don't think that the TRPs would have dipped because of Rishi.

Quite honestly, the story is lacking real substance and the last several episodes have been very boring. Macau track was out of place and timing and totally ridiculous. Even before that, showing illogical and unreasonable behavior of munna and Indira's mom is hard to digest. For me personally, its unbearable to watch Indira's mom and her shouting all the time.

Now coming to the characters, I agree that many people are probably watching HD because of Rati (I''m not sure if majority watch it only for her). But, its clear that RP definitely has a huge fan base. however, having said that, the show cannot have RP in every SINGLE FRAME and they do need to focus on other characters as well. Plus, any production house and any show producer would be stupid enough to expect the main lead actress to carry the entire show on her shoulder.

By the way, I am not trying to get into any kind of argument or support Sumit. Its the first time I have seen him playing any role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@Mohini19

I respoect ur POV also n i m not here to argue but yes majority of RP fans are watching her show Big smile n bearing other unrealistic characters ..

Macau trak was complete nonsense n unrealising, cv are experimenting bit too much with Rishi character n it gets confusing n audience are not able to connect with him, like CVS has turned him mature n reposible, hope there is some reason for that , Rishi story is unrealistic Ouch

Coming back to Realistc, this show started nicely but adding extra masala to make it poupular was the biggest mistake from the cvs n ph n they r paying for that. we need real essence, strong story line n strong track to get good TRP ..

I m not talkign about Sumit ( i do not like his acting ) but i mainly talking about Rishis Character ...

Show has lost its real essence , my own family have given up n not letting me wwatch HD at 8.00 PM now , so i have to rely on repeats if i can catch after my working hoursConfused ,ofcourse TRP will dipped on useless track where they will use Rishi in it or mandira .Story is about Indira not Rishis stupid ideas like fake marriage in macau to save mandira .Ouch.

Edited by Its-My-Life - 21 December 2011 at 11:12pm
Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Kingzz</font>[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">it good people r liking him , but tv trp is not liking him, even ph , illa bedi , r getting worried about TRP now n they expermiented macau trak but it did fail to bring TRP because whnever they show rishi , show does see trp dip[:s]hope PH will show real essence of the show that is HD n her hitlergiri</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">I can bear him bewcause i watch this show for RP , no body hates Sumit but they r fedup with cvs experimenting rishi character n rishi failed to deliver also.</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Most of IF members watches this show online but real fans r at home who watches the show at home n bring trp to make the show hit based on the good storyline, hd was running due to good storyline but cvs r confused about Rishi</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">@Pratamesh ...its obvious , why to be ignorant whenver cvs give footage to rishi trp dipped[LOL]HD is about Indira n we need to see Indiras Struggle not Rishi Nonsense[8(]..story is getting weaker because they r experimenting rishi character bcs cvs took uturn now n started showing him mature[LOL]</font>[/DIV]

[DIV]</div><div><font size="3">@ its-my-life: I totally respect your opinion and view point.</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font size="3">However, I have a slightly different opinion. Lets keep aside actors and characters for a minute. A show runs and fetches good TRPs and viewership if the STORYLINE is good. To be honest, if the production house, Illa Bedi, or Zee is worried, they should be worried about the storyline. I don't think that the TRPs would have dipped because of Rishi.</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font size="3">Quite honestly, the story is lacking real substance and the last several episodes have been very boring. Macau track was out of place and timing and totally ridiculous. Even before that, showing illogical andunreasonablebehavior of munna and Indira's mom is hard to digest. For me personally, its unbearable to watch Indira's mom and her shouting all the time.</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font size="3">Now coming to the characters, I agree that many people are probably watching HD because of Rati (I''m not sure if majority watch it only for her). But, its clear that RP definitely has a huge fan base. however, having said that, the show cannot have RP in every SINGLE FRAME and they do need to focus on other characters as well. Plus, any production house and any show producer would be stupid enough to expect the main lead actress to carry the entire show on her shoulder.</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font size="3">By the way, I am not trying to get into any kind of argument or support Sumit. Its the first time I have seen him playing any role.</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV]

i agree with whatever u hav said even i want story to focus on indira which is the concept of the show:)
ramusk IF-Rockerz
ramusk
ramusk

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
thats wat all inshi fans have been telling as to give him some time but viewers na dey wont listen n r making this battlefield

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesimpsonsGaby09

Go to top