Frequent Posters

....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yes u r right...jodi gona be rock
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree...i also wanted to say the same thing..that sumit is improving day by day...CVs have to show him as a mature guy...n they should decide a proper storyline which will be focussing indira and side by side improvement in the realtion of inshi..If they achieve a good storyline then not only RP fans but others will also watch the show and the TRPs will increase for sure..๐Ÿ˜Š
tasnim. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hmmm but
i've still doubt on rishi..
why he was jumping like mad  b4 marriage???
why he was so much excited b?????
koi tamasha ho rahi thi kya???
we all knw he is a rich person. so why didnt he use  his power to get mandira back frm jail
why did he gve advise indira to get married with him???

on shaadi episode just 2 thing i like abt him-
when he said - u r looking beautiful and i wanna addressed u as indira
and the another one was  his silent prayer to GOD-is ke alwa mujhe uska ur kuch accha nehi laaga...sorry if i hurt anyone.. but its just pov.

Edited by tasnim. - 12 years ago
Mithila_22 thumbnail
@tasnim
well, CVs only know the mystery of rishi's character..all have the same questions as you have...n for liking ever1 has different POV..but acc. to me sumit is improving..
tasnim. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniyamiths

@tasnim

well, CVs only know the mystery of rishi's character..all have the same questions as you have...n for liking ever1 has different POV..but acc. to me sumit is improving..

i m taking abt rishi dear not Sumit
yah Sumit is improving i must say.
but still i m not convinced by rishis behavior...
hope his mystery will reveal soon...:D

Mithila_22 thumbnail
@tasnim i too hope his mystery reveals soon..
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Rishi is improving.His expressions were good in yesterdays epi.But still he needs to work more on his expressions.Inshi rock
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is good...i love InShi...their chemistry is awesome...
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

Good u like him, he does need fans ๐Ÿ˜ณ , majority of fans are not able to digest his facial expression n he looks blank n faded infront of Indira Sharma,Show will survive due to Indira n Hitlergiri not Rishi Kumar n his cynical smile๐Ÿ˜† need to know mystry of Rishi/Ricky

Its not a gud idea to belittle what Sumit is doing... u may be a rati fan but this show still going strong only becoz of sumit's good acting and the way he is portraying the role of 'mysterious guy'. He doesnt need fans. He is EARNING FANS BECOZ OF HIS ABILITIES.
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunidhi_bhatt

Its not a gud idea to belittle what Sumit is doing... u may be a rati fan but this show still going strong only becoz of sumit's good acting and the way he is portraying the role of 'mysterious guy'. He doesnt need fans. He is EARNING FANS BECOZ OF HIS ABILITIES.

I agree with you Sunidhi. Sumit is doing a pretty good job playing Rishi. And yes, I find Rati and Rishi very good together.