Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Kingzz</font>[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">it good people r liking him , but tv trp is not liking him, even ph , illa bedi , is getting worried about TRP now n they expermiented macau trak but it did fail to bring TRP because whnever they show rishi , show does see trp dip[:s]hope PH will show real essence of the show that is HD n her hitlergiri</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">I can bear him bewcause i watch this show for RP , no body hates Sumit but they r fedup with cvs experimenting rishi character n rishi failed to deliver also.</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Most of IF members watches this show online but real fans r at home who watches the show at home n bring trp to make the show hit</font>[/DIV]

i think thats completly ur view u cant speak on behalf of ntire rati on HD fan group
Trp hav increased n that shows ppl r liking the show u cant tell whether the audience watchng Tv at home is liking rishi or not
khushirati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kingzzz

but we r liking him with rati everybody has diff views so it's not that everybody hates him and I  do like him and rati pair.

I like pair πŸ˜›
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

Kingzz

it good people r liking him , but tv trp is not liking him, even ph , illa bedi , r getting worried about TRP now n they expermiented macau trak but it did fail to bring TRP because whnever they show rishi , show does see trp dipπŸ˜• hope PH will show real essence of the show that is HD n her hitlergiri 

I can bear him bewcause i watch this show for RP , no body hates Sumit but they r fedup with cvs experimenting rishi character n rishi failed to deliver also.

Most of IF members watches this show online but real fans r at home who watches the show at home n bring trp to make the show hit based on the good storyline, hd was running due to good storyline but cvs r confused about Rishi

@Pratamesh ...its obvious , why to be ignorant whenver cvs give footage to rishi trp dippedπŸ˜† HD is about Indira n we need to see Indiras Struggle not Rishi Nonsense..story is getting weaker because they r experimenting rishi character bcs cvs took uturn now n started showing him matureπŸ˜† 

@ its-my-life: I totally respect your opinion and view point. 
However, I have a slightly different opinion. Lets keep aside actors and characters for a minute. A show runs and fetches good TRPs and viewership if the STORYLINE is good. To be honest, if the production house, Illa Bedi, or Zee is worried, they should be worried about the storyline. I don't think that the TRPs would have dipped because of Rishi.

Quite honestly, the story is lacking real substance and the last several episodes have been very boring. Macau track was out of place and timing and totally ridiculous. Even before that, showing illogical and unreasonable behavior of munna and Indira's mom is hard to digest. For me personally, its unbearable to watch Indira's mom and her shouting all the time.

Now coming to the characters, I agree that many people are probably watching HD because of Rati (I''m not sure if majority watch it only for her). But, its clear that RP definitely has a huge fan base. however, having said that, the show cannot have RP in every SINGLE FRAME and they do need to focus on other characters as well. Plus, any production house and any show producer would be stupid enough to expect the main lead actress to carry the entire show on her shoulder.

By the way, I am not trying to get into any kind of argument or support Sumit. Its the first time I have seen him playing any role.

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Mohini19

I respoect ur POV also n i m not here to argue but yes majority of RP fans are watching her show πŸ˜ƒ n bearing other unrealistic characters ..

Macau trak was complete nonsense n unrealising, cv are experimenting bit too much with Rishi character n it gets confusing n audience are not able to connect with him, like CVS has turned him mature n reposible, hope there is some reason for that , Rishi story is unrealistic 

Coming back to Realistc, this show started nicely but adding extra masala to make it poupular was the biggest mistake from the cvs n ph n they r paying for that. we need real essence, strong story line n strong track to get good TRP ..

I m not talkign about Sumit ( i do not like his acting ) but i mainly talking about Rishis Character ...

Show has lost its real essence , my own family have given up n not letting me wwatch HD at 8.00 PM now , so i have to rely on repeats if i can catch after my working hoursπŸ˜• ,ofcourse TRP will dipped on useless track where they will use Rishi in it or mandira .Story is about Indira not Rishis stupid ideas like fake marriage in macau to save mandira ..

Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

[DIV]</div><div><font size="3">@ its-my-life: I totally respect your opinion and view point.</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font size="3">However, I have a slightly different opinion. Lets keep aside actors and characters for a minute. A show runs and fetches good TRPs and viewership if the STORYLINE is good. To be honest, if the production house, Illa Bedi, or Zee is worried, they should be worried about the storyline. I don't think that the TRPs would have dipped because of Rishi.</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font size="3">Quite honestly, the story is lacking real substance and the last several episodes have been very boring. Macau track was out of place and timing and totally ridiculous. Even before that, showing illogical andunreasonablebehavior of munna and Indira's mom is hard to digest. For me personally, its unbearable to watch Indira's mom and her shouting all the time.</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font size="3">Now coming to the characters, I agree that many people are probably watching HD because of Rati (I''m not sure if majority watch it only for her). But, its clear that RP definitely has a huge fan base. however, having said that, the show cannot have RP in every SINGLE FRAME and they do need to focus on other characters as well. Plus, any production house and any show producer would be stupid enough to expect the main lead actress to carry the entire show on her shoulder.</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font size="3">By the way, I am not trying to get into any kind of argument or support Sumit. Its the first time I have seen him playing any role.</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV]

i agree with whatever u hav said even i want story to focus on indira which is the concept of the show:)
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thats wat all inshi fans have been telling as to give him some time but viewers na dey wont listen n r making this battlefield
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep rishi is slowly growing on d viewers. just keep him calm cool and collected. less buffoonery and more of maturity. he can turn into a loveable character if he maintains how he has been in d past 4 or 5 episodes. sumit is improving. i hope he continues with d hard work. just a suggestion, dude lay off d gloss/lipstick. πŸ˜†
He is Okay πŸ˜ƒ but its high time now , we need to know Rishi Mystrious past n true identity 
Originally posted by: luminos3

yep rishi is slowly growing on d viewers. just keep him calm cool and collected. less buffoonery and more of maturity. he can turn into a loveable character if he maintains how he has been in d past 4 or 5 episodes. sumit is improving. i hope he continues with d hard work. just a suggestion, dude lay off d gloss/lipstick. πŸ˜†

Actors n lipstick.😲.i did not know that but its true he is improving n hope he maintains that πŸ˜ƒ because he is looses in that area only most of the  time,cvs shud do too much experiment with his character 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well priyanka all male actors wear lipstick/gloss par sumit ka toh saaf nazar aata hain! maybe he has naturally pink/red lips.πŸ˜• πŸ˜• but they look weird on screen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†