hmmm... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by idreeskhan123

well said lets cross the fingers...lets wait n watch..
thanksπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by riyya6

agree with ur point... all this will be hidden from pratz... if krishna want to tell her abt the bike race, he also must tell her that meera won if the article is true...

Exactly!! Cv's wanna create some temporary misunderstandings between KriYa i think!!

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Exactly!! Cv's wanna create some temporary misunderstandings between KriYa i think!!

yeah...
Brilliant post naz di, Frankly telling u I dont even have a patiences 2 bear anymore,  cv,s has really made v mkap fans like a beggars  and turn deaf ears, very sad to say but V r geeting PBJ and KBJ but no kriya at all.
Dont WE the IF members comes under the general audience category?... that CV's keep ignoring us??😳

Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by DevuDivya

Dont WE the IF members comes under the general audience category?... that CV's keep ignoring us??😳

We come under demanding because we keep demanding for kriya tracks and are continuously ignored...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by starlight123

We come under demanding because we keep demanding for kriya tracks and are continuously ignored...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

too much ignorance results in loosing loyal viewers too trps says it all no one liking Samar Menaka Tanshi...and still goin strong...sooner they shud start wid KP n Meera Track ...i almost lost my patience..
Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by DevuDivya

too much ignorance results in loosing loyal viewers too trps says it all no one liking Samar Menaka Tanshi...and still goin strong...sooner they shud start wid KP n Meera Track ...i almost lost my patience..

Tbh it's their loss at the end of the day..they should not have taken advantage of what viewers wanted and satisfied us with fillers..to me pbjs alo need to take a backseat for sometime until they come up with more realistic executions..

Hmmm...wonderful post Nazia sis...:)
agree wid u dear...:)
what is the race about?? did i miss sumthing/