telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so are cvs kidding me omg such a slow paced episode nothing new same komal same tanshi uff no change plus no one doing effort to change anythingtell me one reason why we will see gh scenes please😕

and kriya what r they doing i am mum too but i do not talk all the time about our kid with hubby we have our own talks too prats seems to b obsessed with samar and above all its not her child

in initial epis after leap i saw prats very clear about samar being kesar child and she has to return him to kesar but now her obsession is worrying me

what kiya thought about there own child
?

where meera track heading as with the recent article one thing forsure and i am glad cvs showed it that meera is obsessed lover and not normal hmm whats instore for kriya will they fight with meera together?

i am thinking that pratswill accompany krishna in race and there she will meet meera as friends and introduce k to meera and k will be all shocked that prats knew her hmm

as for performances all did wonderful job b it poojaarhaan anupamji meneka jaswant and eklavya and i am feeling bad as cvs r wasting such brilliant talent😭

with kriya track we dont meant thayt wewant asad track always cvs trust me there r happy moments in such young couples life 🥱

on a positive note with looks of it kriya major track coming soon so lets keep our fingers crossed trps will be up and down major thing we r together plus ups and downs is very normal in any serial life 😛so b happy😃lets face it together
Edited by telstra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Nazia, its easy to say dear... but everyday we hv ben fooled by CV's , Wht the hell they r doing insid their BR... not even a touch... Stupids, not able to tolerate da... but still sticking ... its really bitter... n i am not able to like anyother shows n hv a bond like this... So its irritating me more...

telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

Nazia, its easy to say dear... but everyday we hv ben fooled by CV's , Wht the hell they r doing insid their BR... not even a touch... Stupids, not able to tolerate da... but still sticking ... its really bitter... n i am not able to like anyother shows n hv a bond like this... So its irritating me more...

oh i am not at all looking for a hot sizziling kriya scene here i am missing there normal regular talks as hubby wifeyi dont want kriya scene i want a track of kriya and that too meaningfull and u know i am actually scared of seeing one scene today and then a pause for months
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: telstra

so are cvs kidding me omg such a slow paced episode nothing new same komal same tanshi uff no change plus no one doing effort to change anythingtell me one reason why we will see gh scenes please😕

and kriya what r they doing i am mum too but i do not talk all the time about our kid with hubby we have our own talks too prats seems to b obsessed with samar and above all its not her child- cv is trying to show distance betweeen kriya i guess,

in initial epis after leap i saw prats very clear about samar being kesar child and she has to return him to kesar but now her obsession is worrying me

what kiya thought about there own child
?

where meera track heading as with the recent article one thing forsure and i am glad cvs showed it that meera is obsessed lover and not normal hmm whats instore for kriya will they fight with meera together?

i am thinking that pratswill accompany krishna in race and there she will meet meera as friends and introduce k to meera and k will be all shocked that prats knew her hmm

as for performances all did wonderful job b it poojaarhaan anupamji meneka jaswant and eklavya and i am feeling bad as cvs r wasting such brilliant talent😭

with kriya track we dont meant thayt wewant asad track always cvs trust me there r happy moments in such young couples life 🥱

on a positive note with looks of it kriya major track coming soon so lets keep our fingers crossed trps will be up and down major thing we r together plus ups and downs is very normal in any serial life 😛so b happy😃lets face it together

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey!😛
it was a slow paced epi bt we cnt expect CV's 2 give fast epis everytime na...b4 leap wen d epis were faced paced we din't like it n nw wen they r goin slow we still hav d same opinion...i think its gud dat they r balancing d pace of each epi...like c Samar's kidnap track gt over in 2 days...sme way i think even Menaka's ouster frm Tn will get ova soon...i knw its hell annoyin 2 first tolerate a bad week wid gh scenes n then next week no concentration on KriYa bt we shud look at d brighter side dat atleast aft all dis we'll get a gud KriYa track😃
gh scenes hav always been repetetive...first Komarsh used 2 fight(in d beginning) n nw sum1 else...tanmay seems like a chamelion changing his colours day in n day out...he doesnt seem 2 hav a nose...n as i said b4 he is a coward...
Cumin 2 KriYa i completely agree wid u they shud atleast show them talking aft a whole days work...jus cut down dnw on gh scenes or fr dat matter dnt show us gh scenes...they wnt die without screenspace...
i dnt think Pratz is gettin obsessive bout Samar its jus dat she has gone thru a lot during d whole day n nw she jus wants Samar wid her so dat shez content...
KriYa baby 4 nw is on hold...coz alott more things r gonna pop up in d future...lets see hw KriYa tackle Meera properly😛
I too think Pratz will accompany Krish 2 d race😛...well m quite excited 2 c a bike race on MKAP...lets c if Pratz meets Meera or nt...
As 4 performances yuppo ever1 duin a fab job(the Thakurs onli)

on a positive note with looks of it kriya major track coming soon so lets keep our fingers crossed trps will be up and down major thing we r together plus ups and downs is very normal in any serial life 😛so b happy😃lets face it together👏👏👏👏...we will surely face it 2gether like we did b4😃
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
well said lets cross the fingers...lets wait n watch..
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As per Article- Chandu will convince Krish for the bike race. Right?? So lets speculate. Krish will know about the Bike race after entering his Restaurant. So i don't think P will know about this race actually 😕 

telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

As per Article- Chandu will convince Krish for the bike race. Right?? So lets speculate. Krish will know about the Bike race after entering his Restaurant. So i don't think P will know about this race actually 😕 

hmm ok jaisa aap kahain😆😆😆😆😆😳
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: telstra

hmm ok jaisa aap kahain😳

😆 😆 😆

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

agree with ur point... all this will be hidden from pratz... if krishna want to tell her abt the bike race, he also must tell her that meera won if the article is true...