Truth about the plants...wishfull thinking...

Bubblii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
So I was re-watching tonight episode...😳

...When it hit me...now this could be a long shot since we have been waiting for the truth about khushi selling her bangles to buy the plants as eagerly as we have bee waiting for the snakes truth to be unveiled!

But, but ,but...The letter Khushi wrote to Arnav on behalf of Lavanya was in hindi... and now he has received a letter from khushi herself...*ping goes the light bulb*⭐️

Please CV's dont let this gesture be water under the bridge...if it had no significance to begin with why show it...and if it did why torture us...😭

...I think its time for a another confrotation ... a proper one like the 'faraq padtha hai' scenario...just with a happier ending...

...Rabba ve any one?☺️
Edited by Bubblii - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bubblii

...When it hit me...now this could be a long shot since we have been waiting for the truth about khushi selling her bangles to buy the plants as eagerly as we have bee waiting for the snakes truth to be unveiled!

But, but ,but...The letter Khushi wrote to Arnav on behalf of Lavanya was in hindi... and now he has received a letter from khushi herself...*ping goes the light bulb*⭐️

Please CV's dont let this gesture be washed under the bridge...if it had not significance to begin with why show it...and if it did why torture us...😭

...I think its time for a another confrotation ... a proper one like the 'faraq padtha hai' scenario...just with a happier ending...

...Rabba ve any one?☺️ 

Hey u should write this suggestion on CVs Facebook account...πŸ˜‰
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100% agree ... its high time they let the bangle truth out 😊 nice post
thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The only problem I would have with that happening right now, is that Arnav would probably just jump to the conclusion that Khushi did all that to keep ASR/LA together, and that she has no real feelings for him. It may just make him even more reluctant to confess his feelings.
nitashaj83 thumbnail

Please CV's dont let this gesture be water under the bridge...if it had no significance to begin with why show it...and if it did why torture us...😭

...Rabba ve any one?☺️

I can copy and paste this link to their website.
Bubblii thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitashaj83

I can copy and paste this link to their website.

Sure...I doubt they will take any notice though...I'm sure they have the plot figured out...
nitashaj83 thumbnail

but may

be they can bring this up in future after their marriage.πŸ˜†

Sure...I doubt they will take any notice though...I'm sure they have the plot figured out...

Bubblii thumbnail
Originally posted by: thingcalledlove

The only problem I would have with that happening right now, is that Arnav would probably just jump to the conclusion that Khushi did all that to keep ASR/LA together, and that she has no real feelings for him. It may just make him even more reluctant to confess his feelings.

True ... but do we really want a coffession so soon?

...she did sell her bangle so that ASR and La would make up...And if he thinks that then maybe he can also start to see her as a friend...i think thye need to do alot more talking before there is any confession...

but that's just me...what you're saying is also a factor to count in...he could just go all ASR on her ..."Dont interfere in my my personal life" lecture...that would not be cool...
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. Enough of the suspense. Please let the truth about the plants be out already. I want him to find out and then confess his love for her as well.
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I never felt that was such a secret to Arnav. When I saw that epi, I thought he understood that Khushi wrote the letter in broken English. And he went for La because KKG wanted it. He knew who bought the plants.